Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Repo'd
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup :thumbup
Two thumbs up.

Lots of Fords, Couple Broncos, And a pullout poster.

This mag is a must for the newbie trying to learn more about their rig and the mods that can be done.

Pages and pages of axle, tranny,t-case,and engine identification and specifications.

What your rig has buy year,and what you can and can't swap
in or out of it.

Tool inventory for a garage lift.

If at a minimum you need a referance guide for $4.99
This should be considered IMHO the best money you will
start to spend.

Knowledge is power, and this mag is chalk full of it.

I like this magazine a lot.:beer

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
I dunno what's up with that thing. I got an issue a couple months ago, I think it was their first issue????

Anyway, all it was was tech articles and info compiled from the mags over the years. I'd already seen ALL that stuff at one time or another. Nothing like going thru your archives, grabbing some old articles and putting them all together to call it a magazine. Lazy bastards.

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Pony-boy said:
Keith, I said it is a great mag for a newbie that needs a good
starting point..

Damn dude, you've done the greatest SAS I've ever seen. Why would
you even bother.
Holy crap dude is it that time of the month for you? I'm saying the mags are fawking lazy, they just pull previous articles and try to sell it as a whole new magazine. That doesn't make the info lame, that makes Primedia lame (no surprise there). I'm sure the info is useful, I just don't appreciate buying something which is clearly a "greatest hits" collection so to speak, but is clearly marketed as a new mag.

Now get off the rag

·
Registered
20 Posts
I found the magazine at an eckard while waiting for a prescription and thought it was worth buying. I'm pretty much over a mag that has 90% sales articles and 10% tech and rigs that usually stay with one kind of vehicle. needs to be in reverse and they done it with this hybrid of great little mag, hope to see more.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
funny, I just picked it up this weekend .. never saw it before and it seems to be pretty decent.... they even tested lockers with a Bronco ... that tells ya something :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts