Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to shoe horn 3 bikes and a bronco into my garage tonght. tomarrow 2 more are getting droped off and need to find a place for them.

Dunes here I come!!!:chili:

oh and and some new front smoothies I picked up for 70bucks!

·
College User
2,015 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Cool

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Jeez, lotsa haters in here, be careful man, new years is one of the most dangerous weekends. I'm hoping to get out there next weekend and throw the paddles on the heep, bronco's got tow duty that weekend. Make sure you get us some pics, and don't forget the video of the sand drags.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah but there is going to be lots of boobies out there, and I mean LOTS!

hell yeah I will get lots of pictures, the sand drags rock along with the hills on big weekends. We plan to ride into glamis on saterday to meet up with our buddy thats bringing his class 8 truck out there.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Be carefull out there... when I went accross there on tues there was 1 ambulance out there and 5 mins later another one was one the way..

Have fun!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dustin, to another fellow ATV rider, be sure to keep those things under chain and lock even though they are in the garage. They are the most #1 prone thing to be stolen with a motor these days. My old yfz was stolen along with my dads badass lifted mud bogging grizzly. Luckily my bike was found but his 10k machine is gone. Keep them under close watch.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i havent locked these in the garage since they wont be in there very long and there is no place to do so caus eI have them shoved in there. however usally mine chained in the garage, its too easy to have someone walk off with it when the garage is open. I always try and close my garage when Im not out there, I have far too much money in tools and equipment in there

We also always lock them to vehicles in camp at night. Ive seen it happen far too many times, wake up and your bike is gone.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Nobody in their right mind would steal my 8000+ mile Kodiak. :D

I like smoothies, I once put em on all four corners of my Kodiak . . . worked about as well as you'd expect. :toothless

I had a Banshee for a short time . . . actually I swapped a Foreman for it for two months.

Me likey the sand, get lotsa pics.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
shoved one more in there, had to set the front tires on my work bench

oh and we are taking 50gals of fuel just for the bikes!!! thats not all fuel jugs, theres water ones in there too.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hell I only own one, the rest are my buddys bikes. Im itching for a new 450 however. time to trade in the ol 400

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
derrick36 said:
C'mon, this is Supermod we're talking about. You need not worry.

I should be able to pick up all the chicks with my cape and underware on the outside.

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
if you get the new 450r take it from em and lots of the guys on trx450r.org get the kick start i have a 05 and 06 450 r and the 06 is far faster but it has been in the shop for 6 weeks for repairs electric start is garbage

1 - 20 of 25 Posts