Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to put gas in my 95 E.B., and fuel started pouring out the filler door, coming out of the filler spout. anyone ever saw this before???

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm thinking it has a 3" Body Lift and the filler hose may have pulled loose a little causing it to leak some. I think when I did my BL my filler hose was a tight fit and really needed to be a little longer (boy will that make the funny quote list)

·
my bko ate my money
2,319 Posts
the vent tube is probably clogged. maybe a dirt dobber?
i hate those damn things, we got so many around here, our garden hose was plugged with one once they like round spots where its easier to build there nest

·
my bko ate my money
2,319 Posts
if i don't drive the truck everyday (which i don't), they cover the engine.
thats a nice smell when you fire it up after a couple days and they all burn alive....but you got to clean the mud off before you get an overheatin prob, i had that happen once from too much mud,

anyways rebel you should check your vent tube and your filler tube for restrictions thats all we can think of right now

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
leaking gas in a bronco...........I think I would rather find out my wife is cheating on me

·
my bko ate my money
2,319 Posts
leaking gas in a bronco...........I think I would rather find out my wife is cheating on me w/ the way gas prices are!
:histerica:histerica:rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts