Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Did you even look at JBG web page?...http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/c-95 They sell 25.5, 33, and 45 gallon tanks but no 20s or 32s. You lost $20 my friend...and so did your other friend...I am waiting for $40 to show up at my house :toothless

KC

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey i didnt lose crap he owes me 20 dollars cause stock tanks for the bronco at hand are 32 gallons standard

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
I could not imagine a 20 gallon tank in one :doh:

There is an idiot around here that has one for sale, its an 80 model with the 6" lift and 35s. Says its built for rock crawling :histerica and it has a 5-10 gallon gas tank (cant think of actual name right now, its the in cab racing tank) in the cargo area. I asked how he would fill it up if the back window motor went out, and he just gave me the idiot stare. But he wants a big 8 grand for it, and its a piece.

But i couldnt imagine a 20 gallon, much less a 5-10 gallon.

And yes this has nothing to do with at hand, just hit me as funny. But you owe your friend 20 bucks.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I've read "32" "33" and "33.5"
(but the most I've filled mine with was just under 31gal)

I would love that 40gal tank
I filled mine up once to where i couldnt ut any more in it and it took 35 gallons. but then again, the little counter machine at the pump was probably wrong as well

·
Registered
411 Posts
My '96 holds 32-33 gallons.

I would love that 40gal tank
x2 on the 45 galloner. Good for long trips. JBG web site states that the 45 galloner will fit '80-89 broncos and also the fuel injected ones. I wonder if it will work in my '96? As far as I know there are no major differences in the design of an '89 compared to a '96 except for revisions and safety updates. I guess I'll ask them about it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well in the end he made me a second bet that i could not remove my tank in less than 5 min and i did ...the bad part is theres a bout 1/2 an inch of sand/rust in my tank so it looks like im getting a new tank

·
Super Moderator
5,017 Posts
32 gallon tanks use to be optional and 25 was standard. I think it was somewhere in the 80s that they did away with the 25s and all Broncos were 32.
Also, IIRC, the older ones were 33.5 and the newer ones (like 86+) were 32s.
A 20 gallon in a Bronco would suck, let alone the old stock 25.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
My '80 is 32.

·
Registered
12 Posts
was i drunk i dont recall this pulling of the tank in 5 min or less by urself oh yea i think i was under the bronco when this was going down he11 i even got dirty somehow werid thing was i smelt like fuel r u sure i didnt help lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts