Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

I will ship this at buyer's expense but honestly the shipping would probably be very costly and end up costing you more than going to walmart and buying one.

We bought two of these AC units from a lady on craigslist a while back in anticipation of moving into our new apartment. We installed one but the other window is too small for us to fit it in so we have to sell it to buy a smaller unit.

This unit is brand new still in box, never opened and manufacturer sealed. It's a 10,000 BTU model and the one we were able to install works really well. We have pretty tall ceilings and a long room and it does well at cooling the entire space. It's pretty quiet and has a 10.8 efficiency rating so it doesn't take up as much electricity as other window units.

The pictures show pretty much any info you could want but if you have any additional questions just PM me.

The unit comes with a remote, sleep timer and up to 24 hour delay timer.

I can get more pictures if you request them but I will not open the box, to me it seems it would be worth more if it was proven to be never used in the past.

We paid $200 for this unit and we would like to get that for it. I looked around many department stores and all 10,000 BTU air conditioners I have seen are at least $270 plus tax and sometimes are above $350 plus tax.

If this ad is up that means it is still for sale. I take down all of my ads when my items are sold.

Here are the pics:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts