Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just ordered gears and lockers for my F150. I was wondering if anyone in north east Ohio (near Akron/Cleveland area) might know of any good shops where I could get them installed. Possibly a shop that also does driveshafts, because I have to have a 1350 yoke put on my rear driveshaft since I have an older sterling (pre '92 sterlings have to use the later 'long' yoke which is a 1350 series to be able to install different gears). Gears arent something I really want to be doing myself. I know there is a 4WP in Parma but I dont think I would trust them. Thanks.

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
Rob may know and will probably be along shortly to answer your question. He's from up your way and can guide you better then I could.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Mr. Death said:
Hey guys I just ordered gears and lockers for my F150. I was wondering if anyone in north east Ohio (near Akron/Cleveland area) might know of any good shops where I could get them installed. Possibly a shop that also does driveshafts, because I have to have a 1350 yoke put on my rear driveshaft since I have an older sterling (pre '92 sterlings have to use the later 'long' yoke which is a 1350 series to be able to install different gears). Gears arent something I really want to be doing myself. I know there is a 4WP in Parma but I dont think I would trust them. Thanks.
Ugh...no no. Been there, would buy parts from them, but wouldn't let there guys touch any of my trucks.

Akron is about a half hour from me (straight down 77). There is a shop here in Parma called Parma Transmission. Good guys, old school guys. The guy who answers the phone is at least 108 years old, but he knows his stuff. I will grab their card and post the phone number for you, give them a call and see what they think.

EDIT:
Parma Transmission
5272 Ridge Rd
Cleveland, OH 44129

(216) 741-5060

1 - 3 of 3 Posts