Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a freind who wants 1987-1991 Bronco. He insists that is be black. Even though I am about to repaint mine, thats not good enough. I don't think he cares for EB or XLT versions. He's just pretty crappy with cars but he loves my Bronco so much I told him to go buy his own. I just thought to ask that if any of you guys got anything like this for sale to go ahead and let me know to pass along to my friend.

Oh, and his old Mitsubishi Montero got stuck in the mud so easy, and guess who was there to pull it out in less than 10 seconds, lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, I got mine on craigslist too. Bronco Trader is a very nice website. I'll have to look there more often.

·
Registered
722 Posts
hey i got a 91 black eddie bauer in pretty dam good condition that im thinking about selling...not sure if im going to yet just toying around. im really getting into racing now. and i always drive it like a sports car so ya deciding on getting a faster car (better gas milege to)

but no worries guys im sure ill buy another bronco! its like when youve had one bronco you want another! haha

email if anyone wants some info

·
Registered
722 Posts
thanks peter yea thank god the guy i bought it from was a perfectionist and barley drove it. when i got it he never off roaded it. VIRGIN! haha

·
Registered
722 Posts
haha yea...thats what i said. i looked under the car when i got it not a thing of dirt or anything. engine was completely clean!!! i was like this to clean for me, then went to hollister the next week or so. HAD A BLAST!!! first time its done some serious off roading

1 - 12 of 12 Posts