Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always ran 31" tires but these 33" red letter tires look way better.
I did do a 2" leveling kit and still had to dremel off small piece of the plastic air dam because they were rubbing on full turns.
The tires do make some road noise but not as much as I thought they would.

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
3,373 Posts
Did you clear coat the spare tire?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Do the 33's rub when your turning at full lock?

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, BW1356 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears, 31x10.5 Kenda A/T
899 Posts
I did do a 2" leveling kit and still had to dremel off small piece of the plastic air dam because they were rubbing on full turns.

These are the tires I plan to run when I wear out my Kenda's. Please let me know how you like them and what you think of their off road grip.

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
3,373 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seems Walmart has gotten into that action.... This is the cheapest I've seen.
And yes, Krispy Kreme sells tire dressing...

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, BW1356 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears, 31x10.5 Kenda A/T
899 Posts
I am probably a year or so away from needing to buy any. I don't feel like $223 is bad for a new mud terrain. I pretty much expect $1000 a set anyway.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Looks good! With this tire/wheel set up do you have any rubbing on the radius arms? Looking for new tires and don’t want to have issues turning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts