Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing these tires on light off road trucks in my area, they look pretty decent and look like they hook up in the offroad terrain well, anyone have a set of these i wanna know if there nice? Im trying to find out where i can buy genrals and if they have a website,thanks

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Everyone that I know that has them or has had them in the past has been pleased with the tires overall performance. Decent off road traction and long tread life.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just bought tires from Wal-Mart. They are Liberators, All terrains. $270.00 mounted balanced and lifetime warranty. It was the best price around. They are made by B.F. Goodrich, they are a walmart brand. I did a google search and didnt find anything negative about them.

·
Registered
454 Posts
there a pretty good tire. i put around 14,000 on the ones i had. off road they did real well up intill about half that tread was gone. then i noticed i kept getting stuck more and more. national tire and wheel sells them heres the address:
www.ntwonline.com

·
Registered
677 Posts
i've got 'em on now so far so good haven't really been able to get in the deep slop with yet buti'm pleased right now.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
I bought the Genral Grabbers AT's and burned the thread off them in under 8 months, was not very impressed with them. :(
I've got 20 months on my GoodYear RTS's right now, very happy with them

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
i have garabber AT's on my bronc, and my buddy had Grabber AP's on his cherokee. neither of us wre happy with the tires. but we also didn't get them new, the came with mine, and were temporary tires on the cherokee. figure that if they have a good amount of wear on them you will be stuck, i don't know about new.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
I scored a set of tires/rims cheap that had 35" Grabber MT's (that i sold to a buddy of mine) and they worked pretty damn good offroad. Theyre typical of any M/T on the road (noisy) but overall a good tire. Great in the mud. No real sidewall protection though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts