Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL GONE

All, have been gone from the forum for a few years now, having sold the Bronco. I'm cleaning out the basement and have some left over parts that need to be gone quickly. See items below. Most came from local pick n pull yards for some projects I had in mind, but never used. All are in good shape, but some could use a good cleaning. All items are free - trying to give back to the forum members. Will ship smaller items, but larger items may be best for local pickup in ATL or possibly upstate SC.

I'll leave this post up for a bit, but anything not claimed needs to trashed.

Wheel caps (2) - I pulled these because after buying an aftermarket replacement I realized they just didn't compare to the original OEM stuff. These are solid, heavy, and were somewhat difficult to find.
Free - just pay shipping, flat rate box

Tan ashtray
Free - just pay shipping, flat rate box

XL Grill (no chrome) - in great shape, no cracks
Free for local pickup, I will research shipping if anyone interested

Fluids Reservoir
Free pickup or pay shipping, not sure if there is a large flat rate box

Seats from a Aerostar minivan - I used the driver seat for a while before getting the originals redone. Driver side is already attached to Bronco seat bracket. Passenger bracket included, but not attached. These are in great shape, no tears or stains, armrest work correctly. They recline, but do not fold forward - you could remove the center console to make a pass through to backseat. I listed these for sale years back, but no takers. I'm hard pressed to believe there isn't someone within driving distance that couldn't use these seats to replace their torn up originals.
Free pickup

HID headlights - purchased from forum member TCM GLX in 2011 - These lights are very bright, but I never felt I could get them adjusted just right and didn't like the idea of potentially blinding other drivers so I removed them. All available hardware included.
GONE

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,518 Posts
ugh....if the seats were closer to me.

Pretty cool offer of you.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,209 Posts
Hi there Longhorn,

Do you ever come north of ATL? Ellijay, etc? The seats are awfully zoomy!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there Longhorn,

Do you ever come north of ATL? Ellijay, etc? The seats are awfully zoomy!
I go northeast to SC most weekends (via 85). How far west are you in Western NC? We've got a place near SC / NC border (north end of Lake Keowee). Does that get close enough? Could be a nice drive through the mountains.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,209 Posts
I'm as far left as you can get without living in TN. Atlanta is almost directly below me. The lake would bit a bit further away than Atlanta.

I know they'd be gone in a heartbeat but we don't have many active southeast members. If I can secure a reliable round-trip vehicle, I'll let you know :)

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
I'll jump in line for the lights if nothing else works. Can PayPal for shipping asap.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm as far left as you can get without living in TN. Atlanta is almost directly below me. The lake would bit a bit further away than Atlanta.

I know they'd be gone in a heartbeat but we don't have many active southeast members. If I can secure a reliable round-trip vehicle, I'll let you know :)
I'll try to keep them as long as I can. Damn nice seats for free. Firm and supportive, even got the classic eddie bauer tree line motif. It's got the lumbar controls, but I can't recall if I hooked that up in the Bronco - I never use that stuff anyway.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
what part of Atlanta are you in?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts