Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last known location (from the gentleman I sold it to in the Netherlands) was Munich Germany.
Its not that I want it back, but rather like to know what the current status of it is. It was in process of restoration from the last owner.

I have a feeling that if it is restored, the current owner would take it to shows or something in the area. Like to contact the current owner to chat if possible.

So any German member, lurker, etc....keep a look out for it if you can. Below is a photo from when I owned it.

·
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...I even have Chevy parts in my Ford. If moderators drive Jeeps, whats the difference? @V8BB

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I contacted a couple of German friends. The American car scene is somewhat close knit over there. They would like to know if you have any further information - VIN/chassis/engine numbers, configuration, anything special about the car, anything that would help find it?

·
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I contacted a couple of German friends. The American car scene is somewhat close knit over there. They would like to know if you have any further information - VIN/chassis/engine numbers, configuration, anything special about the car, anything that would help find it?
@Spktyr I'm sure that I do in a file from when I sold it. Just need to locate it from my move. --EDIT found it...VIN 0021GKG44024

1949 Chevy Deluxe 6. 2door. Was an original car when I sold it. Had all factory metal in it still. Special about it? Nothing much really. The photo posted here is pretty much what it looked like when I sold it.

Much appreciated. Just saw this tonight.

·
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm from munich. What year you sold the car? I'll keep my eyes open.
sold to Netherlands about 2001. He kept it and did some restoration work and sold it to Munich around 2012 I think he said. He did not keep the next owners name but knew he was from Munich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts