Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 4"

Votes: 20 90.9%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bangheadGuys help out i have an 89 351w full tune up, it seems like when i get gas it wont start, I have to leave it at the gas station for a day or so before it will start back up and when it does it runs perfect. Took it to a mechanic and he said there was a short in an inline fuse and he fixed it. any ideas would help!!!!:banghead

·
Registered
258 Posts
This thread is confusing, It has a poll question about a 2"/4" lift and talking about a gas prob that is fixed.

What are you asking in this thread? If the mechanic fixed it do you still have a problem?

Do you hear the fuel pump when you turn on the key?

If it's still not working properly, pull the codes and get the Haynes Manual and check the Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR). You may have a clogged fuel filter (under the driver floor board on the frame rail).

·
Registered
668 Posts
Idk what you were trying to say, but you should go with a 4' lift. that way you can fit 33's or 35's.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I say scrap this thread and start over with a new thread stating what the real question is!!!! If you want to know lift size to get go with the 6", cause you'll wish you did in the end (that's what everyone states).

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
I say scrap this thread and start over with a new thread stating what the real question is!!!! If you want to know lift size to get go with the 6", cause you'll wish you did in the end (that's what everyone states).
agreed... but yeah this thread is cornfusing:scratchhe

·
Registered
731 Posts
sorry guys he fixed the inline fuse and it seemed to fix the prob for about a week then it started dying again.
See if that fuse has blown again and if it has, trace the wiring and see what is causing it to blow. Even if it is not blown this time, see if you can find the cause of it blowing the first time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.