Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any one wanted to try and set up a meeting here localy. ive seen alot of good looking broncos latly. just curious if your active on here?

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
well theres like 2 active people from NE so i dont know how well it will work... i wish i could go though

·
Registered
332 Posts
When and where? I think I might be the only other guy on this side of Iowa but I'd be game.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 is better than none. ya omaha is kinda boring

·
Registered
332 Posts
I work at the OReilly's in Blair and tell everybody that comes in there with a bronco about the site so hopefully we'll get some more people.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats funny. i work at orielys here in omaha.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theres a few bronco's here in omaha but dont think they realy care about there trucks

·
Registered
332 Posts
Which store? I used to go to the one on 24th when I worked for a mid-country auto in mo valley

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my store is on 90th.

·
724 Posts
i see broncos everywhere here in lincoln but there all beat up and crappy... theres one that has a 6 inch lift with 38s under it.. its nicer... but its always in and out of the autozone close by

·
Registered
65 Posts
would love to

would love to meet up with some of you guys in the area. I have a bunch of parts I am going to get rid of and would love to not hafta to ship them let me know.

·
724 Posts
would love to meet up with some of you guys in the area. I have a bunch of parts I am going to get rid of and would love to not hafta to ship them let me know.
what all are you gettin rid of?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im with^^^^^^^^. what do u have

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im hopping to have my truck bacl soon. so count on it realy soon.we have a local car show we all should meet at

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im limping the truck along but ready for a getogether. any one up for one

·
724 Posts
pick a weekend me and my Girlfriend will head up there...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
anytime that works for every one. im off every friday and saturday,

·
724 Posts
humm ok well i need a new rear drive shaft and some steering arms and then its road ready so the ds will be soon so like maybe in the next to weekends?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts