Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my GREEN HAT that I got from Newsmax when I had subscribed to the magazine.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. Here's the hat. Try it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's though. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order.

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
hahahahaha

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
Oh god that's freaking awesome I gotta get one. I just can't wear it at work or all the job sites I have to go to will be empty and I won't have any work. Haha

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
I don't think that will work in Michigan.

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts
I'm gonna have to get one of those hats -- only $19.95 from Newsmax. It'd be a real hit at the gun shows. :thumbup

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd say the same about PA, but well, you know... :doh0715:
You definately need one, I know of a few people that are headed that way. In fact I hear that on a daily basis that that is where a lot of them are headed.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
haha thats awesome. wonder if it would really work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts