Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
dont think its gonna work...you need a 60 or 10.25 to work with the VSS..

sorry..

btw if it could work you would need to cut and move or replace the spring perches...i believe they are too narrow..

thats all

dc

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
kevinj said:
thats all I really needed to know, it might just go under my IH
Hold da horses....manual tranny or E4OD? You only need worry about the rear axle sensor as it relates to keeping your E4OD "signal happy". I did a 60FF cuz I knew it would be easy to add the necessary sensor (some even have it, as do later model 10.25's, and perhaps some later D70's). If you have a manual tranny, dats a nudder story.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
in that case it might work, but your speedo might not work. There are alot of info on this just search around you might find it. But if i knew off hand i would tell ya.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
kevinj said:
i have a manual 5 speed....
I would post seperately asking the question of how is the speedo taken....i believe with manuals the speedo may come off the Tcase or possibly the tranny. Steve83 probably knows. Once you get that figured out I believe you can use the 14B.

oh, a heck of a deal on a 14B means your getting it for free basically? most folks are paying practically nothing for them since there are SO many available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts