Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy all,

time to get the bronco and our race team ready for the racin season! were keepin all four, or at least 2 tires on the ground and shooting for some good finishes. we dodged a big bullit with my motor popin a freeze plug, but its almost fixed, than time for the new front suspension. we are eager to find some more sponsors this year, and most likely are changin the paintjob, so that means its time for some new FSB stickers to come our way! we got alot of ideas, and our actually changing the ranger into a prerunner, just to get attention for our sponsors and to get our race team name out there. while the bronco is racin and doin its thing, the ranger will be parked at our tent in the show, so people can stop bye, see the truck, or both trucks, and look at pictures abd stuff.

sponosrs are needed, so are donations, ask around!

i will try and keep ya all posted!

Air :rebelflag

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
while you are workin on the bronco replace the body panels, sponsors want their names EASILY readable, oh ya, and get some bigger tires, 37s maybe?

have fun, im still waitin for pics like everyone else

wes

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Post a pic when done, this way I know which truck to root for at the Jambo. Then again I root for anything with a blue oval. :thumbup

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah, will do, as for the body, its stayin dented, im proud of each and every scratch, as for sponsors names, all new stickers are being made, and they will all be very readable and out in the open. as for tires, wes, no 37's, those dont work well for me..you know that, i will try and get picks when i get back to school so my roomate can scan them. keep an eye out for the black rolled possessed bronco!

Air

thanks for the good luck!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to become a sponsor you as a sponsor provide some help finacially or provide us with parts or materials. right now im on break, doing a wintersession course, but next week the building continues!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts