Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a new starter and the gf did most of the work with me watching...
first things first
[/IMG]
her finishing up the install (notice the pink headband...and pink tinted safety glasses)
[/IMG]
and installing the wire and shes done...
[/IMG]

(yes i made sure it was all tight, but she did a good job, and im proud of her!)

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
My gal drives a 2008 F-350 King Ranch...nothing hotter IMO. She also loves guns, and isn't afraid to get dirty. Glad to see there are more girls out there similar to her...enjoy her while ya got her.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Very cool, My gf wants to try doing some work as she plans on getting a jeep someday. Ill get her under the BKO one of these days.

Way to get her involved.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
My girl wants to lift her jeep and has taken it offroading and what not but I can't get her into actually working on it. Wish I could. I'm alright with her hobby of working out though. :thumbup

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Dammit mine runs from grease then goes and buys more fargin shoes.

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My gal drives a 2008 F-350 King Ranch...nothing hotter IMO. She also loves guns, and isn't afraid to get dirty. Glad to see there are more girls out there similar to her...enjoy her while ya got her.
not gonna lie... I AGREE!

Dammit mine runs from grease then goes and buys more fargin shoes.
Yeah thats how she was before i met her... then we almost died being stupid in my firebird and she loved cars and trucks ever since... she wants a mustang and an all black bronco, blazer or jimmy, but her parents got her a pontiac sunfire instead... things got more gears than cylinders hahaha

My girl wants to lift her jeep and has taken it offroading and what not but I can't get her into actually working on it. Wish I could. I'm alright with her hobby of working out though. :thumbup
sounds like a sweet hobby!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Gave up on getting the GFs to help, but my daughters been working on the trucks since she could hold a wrench.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Pics of the girl or this thread it a lie

·
I ♥ TTB
4,277 Posts
My girl loves to wrench on stuff... Loves wheeliln campin and fishin, and just bought herself a brand new SIG P229 .40
Love it

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
My girlfriend changed her own oil last month :shocked

I was so shocked I forgot to take pics of it :doh:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Y'alls are lucky. I can't even convince my girl to drive my truck.

She tried once. Pushed the clutch down, looked at me and said, "You have to push this down everytime you shift?!" (She drives a stick, so it was a comment on the required pedal effort).

Then for some reason she thinks it's complicated to drive and she's afraid she's gonna stall it. I just keep telling her to put it in "1" and let off the clutch, it ain't gonna stall. She doesn't believe me :banghead

I'll get her to do it eventually.

Justin

1 - 20 of 59 Posts