Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Heifer said I was fat because I could not fit in that red dress any more, so as of now, I'm gonna loose my a$$ some weight....Jeez, I quit smoking in November, now I bet the next thing is she wont let me pee in the sink.......

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
The Heifer said I was fat because I could not fit in that red dress any more, so as of now, I'm gonna loose my a$$ some weight....Jeez, I quit smoking in November, now I bet the next thing is she wont let me pee in the sink.......
let me know what works.
went to the doc yesterday......282#:shocked
gotta start walkin again...

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Good luck to you, as for pissin in the sink, she aint awake all the time.
Maybe even a stray stream to the tub..?...bigger recieving area equals less need for self control...

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,314 Posts

I really have nothing to of value to add to this thread, but I've been wanting to use that smiley for awhile. So, from one scale bender to another, good luck with the weight loss. You know what they say, underneath every fat person, there's a thin one, saying "GETOFF!GETOFF!GETOFF!" :toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
today i started my diet. then the wife made homemade shrimp bisque for dinner tonite.

tomorrow i start my diet.:toothless

good luck pete. i'm with ya in spirit!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,157 Posts
Good luck Pete! As for peein' in da sink... she got any houseplants? :goodfinge

I've lost 8 lbs in the last few weeks myself... I had damn near forgot how good exercise sex is! :toothless

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Wow quit smoking and lose weight within a few months? Thats gonna be quite a challenge.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PeePee. the house plants is growin......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts