Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking through f350 pics and i saw that some ppl have massive lift with just leaf springs where do u find that kind of stuff?

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I know Phil and Kenny pretty well. They have grown that business to stupid huge. It's one of the busiest shops in town.

Alot of the big, majorly arched packs are custom built. They are hell-a spendy. A 10 leaf pack usually takes 4-5 hours to build. The room at their shop with the oven in it suck to go near durring the summer months.

FYI-The 2 trucks in the banner at the top of the page are there trucks. They are their daily drivers.

MUDDOG7375 said:
The work done on it was top notch but there's some poor desisions on it made by the owner IMO, specificly the axles...unit bearing Dana 50 from a Super Duty.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Screw unit bearings. That is all.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
dogonmut said:
I know Phil and Kenny pretty well. They have grown that business to stupid huge. It's one of the busiest shops in town.

Alot of the big, majorly arched packs are custom built. They are hell-a spendy. A 10 leaf pack usually takes 4-5 hours to build. The room at their shop with the oven in it suck to go near durring the summer months.

FYI-The 2 trucks in the banner at the top of the page are there trucks. They are their daily drivers.

The work done on it was top notch but there's some poor desisions on it made by the owner IMO, specificly the axles...unit bearing Dana 50 from a Super Duty.

too bad they didnt build my leafs decent, they are falling apart

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts