Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get out and wheel Gilmer again since i have done some more work to the fourdoor. I was planning on getting out ther sometime Friday night and wheeling all day Saturday. Might wheel some on Sunday, but i dought it since i have to work Sunday night.

Come on Texas Crew, lets get a run together!

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
I wanna get out and wheel Gilmer again since i have done some more work to the fourdoor. I was planning on getting out ther sometime Friday night and wheeling all day Saturday. Might wheel some on Sunday, but i dought it since i have to work Sunday night.

Come on Texas Crew, lets get a run together!

If my foot is good to go... i will be too! :rockon

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wicked! I hope that we have a good turn out! Im gonna tackle the infamous Hoppers Muddy Hole! Hopper said that he'll be there, but not too sure if he's gonna be running his 37's and 8 lug junk!

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Unless some shit goes down I'll be there! Consider me an 80% shot.

I'll definitely have my new steering in, and hopefully my 8 lug junk. If not I'll just run the 33s one more time :toothless

·
Registered
576 Posts
To far for me I'm out!!! But would like to put the Earth Raper in the mudd hole!!!!!!:goodfinge

·
Registered
321 Posts
might be doable. will see.

·
Like them tires spinnin'
847 Posts
That mudhole is a wet quick sand hole that sucks you in, good luck with that:popc1:. I can't because that is in the middle of me moving and I don't think I could afford it anyways.:banghead

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We can start a "muddyjack get off you ass and wheel with us" fund in your name??:rofl::rofl:

As far as the muddy whole goes, i think i can beat it:goodfinge Let me explain why(famous last words):
1. less flex than Hopper, but more than Jack.
2. Larger tires than Hopper, but smaller than Jack.
3. 24" of wheel base on both of you!
4. Hopefully more adult beverages than both of you!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Like them tires spinnin'
847 Posts
We can start a "muddyjack get off you ass and wheel with us" fund in your name??:rofl::rofl:

As far as the muddy whole goes, i think i can beat it:goodfinge Let me explain why(famous last words):
1. less flex than Hopper, but more than Jack.
2. Larger tires than Hopper, but smaller than Jack.
3. 24" of wheel base on both of you!
4. Hopefully more adult beverages than both of you!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hey screw you guys who actually make money at your job, yea send some my way:goodfinge Flex ain't gonna help(plus its over rated) but the wheelbase might. Are you locked up front? You could probably make it if you go fast enough cuz you sink easily. Then you risk a wheel getting sucked in and ripped off with truck still going forward. Get lots of pics:thumbup
Jack, moving out of CS all together or just to a different part?
Goin back to SA is the plan...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish i could move back to SA, but im doing too good up here! Hey Jack have you ever been too or heard of Cline Ranch in San Antonio?? Maybe after you get settled in we can host a run there??

·
Registered
576 Posts
Cline's is cool!! that's the 1st placed I wheel'd the bronco, bald 35 boggers, gay paint job, and running on 6 cylinders, but that was along time ago!! and I had less than $1,000 in the p.o.s.. I want my $$$$$$$$$ back!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any more locals in??

FREE BEER AND FAJITAS!!!

Who can say no to that!!

Disclaimer: To get free beer and fajitas you must attend and wheel! I must also win the lottery and still convince myself that a wheeling with you guys is more fun that a cruise to Cabo!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would be interested but mine is not quite ready to be tested yet, especially with that far of a drive to and from. I also have family coming into town that weekend or I might have driven out just to camp and watch / ride.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I wanted to go, but i have to go to Dallas that weekend instead. besides, i think i'm going to sell my bronco. sucks.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats funny, im trying to get out of dallas and your headed in...and it does suck about your bronco. Mine is payed for and momma has her own car, if things go well i'll get my two door painted and DD ready ni another two months or so, so the big girl can finally get a rest!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts