Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. first of all, some of you may be wondering why a college student is having girl problems, when he is still young and able to get lots a action from lots of different girls, why work so hard on one?? well, im different, when it comes to that.

i got myself into a bad situation. this girl i met on the 3rd week of school, really hit it off with me. she recently broke up with an asshole b/f over the summer, that really broke her heart, she took it real hard at first, hard enought that shes on some meds..usually, i hear that and i stay away, i have never had a girl like that.....,...but i got sucked in!:banghead so she was saying how she is much better now that shes meeting new people and having fun. when it comes to drugs and alcohol, shes a good girl, when we went on our first drive she was like.."im high on life", and i was like, thats cool, dont have to worry about you getting all ****ed up.we have been hangin out with each other more and more, spending lots of days..and nights together:D , but recently some shit has happened. shes gotten this new attitude of "**** it all". im so low right now, why not **** it all up...it cant get any worse..and every one else is doing it (smoking drinking etc..) so i had a few talks with her about how i really want her to be careful, and try and stay out of it..well, she smoked with her ****face freinds like 2 weeks ago for the first time ever..and loved it...hey pepe...i see why ya like it ;) she felt great..but..im worried about her becoming a hardcore pothead..which i dont want, shes got enough issies as it is. so i tlked with her about that..and she knows im worried about her and stuff. but she smoke like 3 days last week with her friends, on night ..she just came in my room at like 3:30 am, jumped in my bed, didnt say a word, just cuddled up and feel asleep...thats friggin awesome..but not when she is stoned, all of a sudden, at like 6am, shes wide awake, heart racing and shit
so i get up with her, and walk her to her room. so she can fall alseep without keeping me up for my exam. so all this shit is like making me worried and kinda frustrated...and i dont reallyt need this right now, but i dont want to loose her because there is somethin about her that fasinates me...and keeps me with her. i feel like im a bid stupid bug..flying towards a bug zapper!... i know im gonna get hurt, but i wantto get her, and help her, no matter what..but another part of me is sayin stay away before ya get hurt, i have been threw enough already.
so now this weekend, i left last friday to go home to see my friend in the hospital and go to my granfathers funeral, god rest his soul. but before i left, i had dinner with her and was like, what ya doin this weekend, and she was like..oh, ny friends brother is comming down, and im probibly going to go drinking....i was like sayin..of ****, not good..inmy head...and just the other night we had this talk, and she was explaining exactly whats wrong with her, and how she has impulses...and as long as she stays away from pot, beer...and .........casual sex...she will be ok. now im like ****..shes go tthe pot now, probibly beer on friday..and i hope to god not ****ing crazt sex now...she said, when she has these impulses., she doesnt even remeber..but i dont want them to happen peroid.! so we talked, and stuff, than i had to go..Now shes a real conservative girl when it comes to sex, which is good, but shes not quite the same with her meds, and with alcohol...actually she doesnt do well with alcochol at all! and if some ****ing asshoel takes andvattage of her..he is ****ing dead! well...anywho...i just dont really know what i should do...im stuck between a rock and a hardplace! im just hoping that i can get her on the right track, cause she is so unique, and has suck ans awesome personality. i really really like her....i just need some opinions cause im sitting here home, and shes driving me friggin insane!

air

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
almost forgot....she is really beautiful too!!!

dont even think of posting the famous...............

this thread is usless without pics!!!:goodfinge

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
DirtrangerMUD said:
almost forgot....she is really beautiful too!!!

dont even think of posting the famous...............

this thread is usless without pics!!!:goodfinge

I was hoping ya might have some video actually :goodfinge

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ohh and almost forgot....guess who was at uconn this weekend, while i was ****ing gone,, im shootoing myself for this...girls gone wild!!!!

who knows, maybe you will see my girl in it..i hope not, but honestly, ya never know

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Ok...My advice :

My last GF was on meds...Doesnt really bother me. Alchohol and pot are fine in moderation.Especially alchohol, But, Majority of the chicks i know get drunk one time, Stay up getting sick all night and wont drink again.

Pot isnt bad by itself, But people can be bad on pot. I think what you need to do is once again, Sit her down and have a heart to heart with her. Tell her how you feel, and that youdont want to lose her to a bunch of stoners.

If she knows how you feel, maybe she'l want to change, If not...Shes not the one you'll be happy with. At least not the way it sounds..

Hopefully at least some of this was helpful.

·
tired of your sh!t
2,882 Posts
do you really think a college relationship with someone who sounds like they have turretes(sp?) syndrome is going to last?
you are going to have to let her do her own thing while you do yours.you cant be making all her good judgement calls for her.Some people fall on their face and some land on their feet.

·
Registered
871 Posts
do you really think a college relationship with someone who sounds like they have turretes(sp?) syndrome is going to last?
:histerica :histerica :histerica

Funny sh!t but true. Yeah, I remeber a chick that I dated that came up with that same [little whiney voice]"I don't remember what I did, I was too drunk"[/little whiney voice] line. Fawk that....move on and find somebody that is stable dude. You weren't put on this earth to put up with shit like that were you? :shrug

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
If you truly do have feelings for her, don't leave her when she needs help from you. Work through it together and when she does "recover", you two will be that much closer together.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know what ya all men by why bother in a college relationship....and i also see what your saying about why waste my time...but on the other hand,, some are saying..help her.if your really care about her.and see what happens.
maybe she needs to fall on her face to relize what she could have..or maybe i need to be punched in the face ..to relize what im missing..who knows..

and damn you "this thread is usless without pics" people..hahahah

:banghead

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
DirtrangerMUD said:
maybe she needs to fall on her face to relize what she could have..or maybe i need to be punched in the face ..to relize what im missing..who knows..
let her fall on her face so she knows what shes missing. if that doesn't make her realize what you offer but you are still with her, then you need to punched in the face.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
id tell her its the pot or me. if she chooses the pot and all that shit at least you know how much she really cared for ya. Oh and on sex impulses. I would so be crackin some fukn heads if I found out about anything like that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i know this isn't what you wanna hear dude, cus it never is, but you need to let go, if she has already talked with you and identified her problem, and it is STILL happening, it isn't going to get better anytime soon, and rather than take your caring words and actions as you trying to help her, she is most likely going to start feeling restricted like you don't want her to go out and have fun... what you really NEED to do is to just let go now before you get some strong feelings for her, like i said above, i KNOW you don't want to hear this but i've had my fair share of relationships like this and it ALWAYS ends with a broken heart, and i KNOW you want to be her knight in shining armor, but there is such a slim chance that will happen that its not worth the heartake that might come with it...

good luck tho, relationship decisions are never easy, and i feel for ya man :beer

·
Lurker
617 Posts
One of my best friends/drinking buddies was a casual pot smoker, then he pretty much stopped drinkin as much and smoked all the time and hung out with a bunch of pot smokin hippie fags. He became quite the shitty friend and we don't talk much any more. He starter other drugs/meds, went to rehab, started back up after rehab and is in the same place he was. I don't like pot and do not like hanging out with peopel who do, but I know it is not as harmful as other drugs. But it let him down the wrong path. So I say if she doesnt stop that shit, let her go.

He also had some sweet rigs, a way built YJ, a reg cab 4x4 Ram, and a sweet 96 F150, then he started ****ing up and traded the truck for an 200x Impala. Super gay.:toothless

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sometimes it doesnt matter how bad you want to save somebody, if they wont save themselves all your efforts will be for naught. I've tried to be the hero for a few girls along the way, it never works out the way it does when you see it your mind.
Nice guys always come across girls like that and they will tear your heart out while they are smiling at you and telling you what a great guy you are. Listen to me and Jhew and the others.

Some people cant be saved...some dont want to be...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Jaxboro said:
Sometimes it doesnt matter how bad you want to save somebody, if they wont save themselves all your efforts will be for naught. I've tried to be the hero for a few girls along the way, it never works out the way it does when you see it your mind.
Nice guys always come across girls like that and they will tear your heart out while they are smiling at you and telling you what a great guy you are. Listen to me and Jhew and the others.

Some people cant be saved...some dont want to be...
ya, that pretty much sums up what i was trying to get accross, i've pretty much given up on being a nice guy, cus it only gets you so far, then they either just start taking advantage of you and take your pressence as a helping hand as something to fall back on if their other plan doesn't work out, or they just drop you all together, either way, it only ends in the nice guy getting the shaft... but like i said, i feel for ya man, whatever you choose to do its cool by me, cus i know how hard it is to turn away from someone that you really want to pursue a relationship with, but sometimes its just the best thing to do...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts