Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
first off she's firing a .50 cal. second, she's too small for a .50 cal. and 3rd wtf is she doing firing that big of a handgun?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I see no problem with girls shooting guns. It's actually kinda hot. Many are very good shots. What you can't do is give someone, male or female, a gun and let them shoot it without any training. Not only is he an irresponsible gun owner, he's a ****in idiot.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
are we sure she was a girl? she coulda been a skinny guy in a bra

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
are we sure she was a girl? she coulda been a skinny guy in a bra
Same thing I was thinking... :toothless:rofl::histerica

It was funny but it may be a repost...can't remember and don't really care. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
A. Where are they shooting that has a fountain?
B. She should have been informed that the pistol will kick a lot.
C. Isn't there laundry she should be doing?

I think girls that shoot are hot, so long as they don't play that stupid ditzy bullshit and get needlessly scared of what they are shooting. A girl that can shoot a rifle or handgun well is attractive.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
damn that thing looks like its got some kick to it....

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
:shocked

That last one would scare the living hell out of me.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
Girls shouldn't use guns
Don't tell my wife and daughter that...

True, she's only firing a "puny" .45 ACP...but she's only 14 in this pic (note the shell casing above the ejection port) :thumbup

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
why is your old lady only 6" from the target on the top? looks like that would be good for me cause i can't hit the broad side of a barn with a pistol.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
why is your old lady only 6" from the target on the top? looks like that would be good for me cause i can't hit the broad side of a barn with a pistol.
That's not a target you retard...that's a port that she's firing through. The target is about 15 yards downrange on the other side of the wall. :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 57 Posts