1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this is what you get...

NO 56K...

http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/trer/www/PC270037.AVI

(Note - It it does not open directly by pressing the link, you can just right-clilck on the link and select "Save File Sa" then save it to your desktop...run it from therer in Windows Media player...)

It's definitely not my best performance on video (you have to go to an "adult" video store to find that one :doh0715: )

ANyway, just thoguht I'd throw that out for some end of the weekend entertainment,,,

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Give me a minute and a half and I'll let you know. 46mb really isn't that big anymore....

Edit: Wow...that was stupid... You fail.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is me, Tre'...guy that went to the middle east for a year in 2004...came back, got married, 5 months later fould out what sh'd been up to, 6 month after taht we're divorced. THen hooked up with a crazy younger chick who made people nasious when she talked abotu her self. Then I would up in Oklahoma after the divorce that took my Bronco from me...I've been on about 4 years...

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,039 Posts
"Slightly" hammered? :histerica

I'm finding this hilarious.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad SOMEBODY thoght it was humorous...!!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can empathise with The Hoff...I have had madd cheeseburger cravings at times when I might have been in a little need of assistance to stand on my own two feet, but that is far behind me...at least 3 weeks behind me...give a brutha a break!!!! :)

But I am currently eyballing that Chalupa in the freezer...los yummy in all its cheesy wholesomness...what to do...WHAT TO DO?!!?!?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,168 Posts
party like a rockstar? :goodfinge

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
party like a rockstar? :goodfinge
Dayumn right brutha...all the way until the Grim Reaper pays me a visit...then I will still tell him to kiss my white arse!!!

Pepe'...you still party much???

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,168 Posts
Well... the Reaper and I go waaaay back. Send him my best next time ya see him... he's been after me for too long but I ain't done yet!

Do I still party? Do hobo's shit in the city?
Not supposed too (court order and all) :brownbag but I still get my swerve on now and again. :drinkbud

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right on man! My doctor told me to think about how cool it would look if I didn't cut back on the partying and croaked of an anurysim on stage...I asked if it could a least happen while I was stage diving...that'd be pretty cool.

Pepe'...how ya been. Hadn't heard from you much in quite a while...I'm looking at trading in my nearly paid off '05 WideGlide for a new '08 RoadKing (just so my girls skinny ass can be more comfortable on long rides...is it worth it???)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts