Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i searched and never really found the answer to the questuon i was looking for

i have a 2'' body lift right now and i'm getting a leveling kit up front...im running bald 33's and desperatly need to upgrade soon

i know the back will fit 35's and im pretty sure they will fit up front w/ the leveling kit

my question is...how bad will they rub? and will they hit the front bumper?

also if anyone has pics that would work

..i read the lift and tire info thread and it says to go with 33's, but i have a large gap and and i dont think they were talking about a 2'' lift with a leveling kit either

·
Banned
443 Posts
goto "1980-1996 bronco" threads and search for "polls" or "poll"..and there is alot of info their, may not be all of the answers you are looking for..there is a poll on lifts, that has some answers for you.......

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I had a 2.5" lift with 33x13.50R15 on 15x10 wheels and they rubbed the bumper and the radius arms, and the sway bar... I let them rub never hurt nothing...

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i figured....

are there any harms to rubbing other than your not getting full articulation/flex/whatever you call it

i'm trying to convince my dad on cutting a couple of inches off the bumper so i can fit 35's, otherwise im stuck w/ 33's

whats funny is that 2 guys at our school have doge rams and they have 7+ inches of lift and can only fit 35's

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah

well heres the thing

at 4wheel parts they quoted me 1300 for a 6'' procomp stage 1 lift w/ rear blocks

and ON THEIR WEBSITE i found a 6'' stage 2 procomp lift w/ rear leafs and ext. radius arms for 965

wtf is up w/ that

the same lift he quoted me 1300 for is only 790

so i dunno what im gonna do, i like the low center of gravity (especially after i finish my skid plates)

but the problem is convincing my dad to let me hack on the fenders and bumper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts