Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
i love dallas. i hate the whole manning family. and yes romo choked terribly. during the Press confrence. he said he will take full complete blame for him F*CKING up.

oh well, now i will just root on my local Team....GO PATS

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I love the Skins but heard so much chit from all of my dallas budies for losing they're first play-off game.:goodfinge I guess the giants cheat too. GO GIANTS!:thumbup

Skins 1 and they're done

Dallass 1 and they're done.:rofl:

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
i dont hate or like dallas, but im mad that they lost cause thats a team that could compete with the pats. good job ny on winning but i dont see them beating the pats. that said, please prove me wrong. i hate the pats

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
im glad giants won. only because they have to go to lambo field. im pulling for green bay all the way.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
anybody see TO :cry about the Romo questions
"He's my quarterback... we lost as a team" :cry

:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
How can you hate the Mannings?
easy, I dispise them too..especially Eli. It is a great joy to see him sacked.

I am a Dallas fan, sucks we lost, but Oh well not much I can do. So instead of watching my 'Boys make it all the way I will pull for the Packers..

and fawk the Pats. Brady looks like a douche.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i dont hate or like dallas, but im mad that they lost cause thats a team that could compete with the pats. good job ny on winning but i dont see them beating the pats. that said, please prove me wrong. i hate the pats
what are you talking about billingslee? the giants played a better and closer regular season game against the pats than dallas did. i don't think they will beat the pats either, no one will, but big blue handled them better than the cowboys.

no offense dan, but romo is a bigger ghey boy than eli. i mean, gimme a break, who goes to mexico on vacation with jessica simpson during playoff season? really showed his lack of commitment to his team. inexcusable. the giants are not my team, but i enjoyed watching romo get pasted in the second half while jessica cringed in the luxury box, the giants just destroyed him. that was good stuff.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
easy, I dispise them too..especially Eli. It is a great joy to see him sacked.

I am a Dallas fan, sucks we lost, but Oh well not much I can do. So instead of watching my 'Boys make it all the way I will pull for the Packers..

and fawk the Pats. Brady looks like a douche.
WOW! Another extremely bitter Dallas fan!! :cry

How can you dispise the Eli? I can see how someone can hate Romo because he's a big HOMO!!! Maybe he should've stayed in mexico playing QB with his dumb-ass girlfriend because he sucks on the playing field and then cries about it! Two years in a row!!!

:uke:

CHHHHHHOKE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I root for two teams:

The GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

................................and whoever's playing Dallas :histerica .

The Dallas fans at work were not happy when we hung the GIANTS flag from the ceiling next to the American and POW flags :thumbup .

·
Registered
473 Posts
As a season ticket holder, I had the misfortune of watching five of the Giants' six losses this season!

Nevertheless, I love me team. Go Big Blue!!!

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
Last i knew. BYE week is a privlege that is given to the better teams of the division....so why not relax? i think talking sh*t about Romo for going is weak. he deserved to go relax and forget about football for a couple days. but IDK thats my .02

i really like Farve tho. but ill still be rooting on the home team.......

and brady might look like a douche, but he is a grea QB

and i can hate the mannings, because eli is not a good quarterback, he is the brother of a good quarter back. he is not as great as everyone thought he was going to be. and Payton.......his commercials piss me off.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i see it differently.

you've got the whole offseason to vacation down in mexico with your sex symbol girlfriend. doing what he did while in the midst of a playoff race was a distraction to him and his team. he should have been studying film, mentally preparing himself for the task at hand. relaxing is one thing, but he took it to a whole 'nother level and the results speak for themselves. if i was one of his teammates, i'd be supremely pissed off at him. i guess it's hard to say what effect, if any, dipping his wick in mexico had on his play, but because of his choke performance, people will always wonder.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Last i knew. BYE week is a privlege that is given to the better teams of the division....so why not relax? i think talking sh*t about Romo for going is weak. he deserved to go relax and forget about football for a couple days. but IDK thats my .02

i really like Farve tho. but ill still be rooting on the home team.......

and brady might look like a douche, but he is a grea QB

and i can hate the mannings, because eli is not a good quarterback, he is the brother of a good quarter back. he is not as great as everyone thought he was going to be. and Payton.......his commercials piss me off.

Granted, Eli has a couple more years to break in... He did seem to make it to the championship by the way!!! And even though they lost to Greenbay early this season, they're a much better team now. Not saying they'll win, but at least they beat DALLAS!!!!!!!! Woooohaaaa! Cowboy Cheerleaders rule though!!!!

Romo is a cry baby.

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
what are you talking about billingslee? the giants played a better and closer regular season game against the pats than dallas did. i don't think they will beat the pats either, no one will, but big blue handled them better than the cowboys.
yup you just owned me, i totally forgot about that game. point takin. but still eli has to keep playin lights out or else they'll get thrashed. but he im pullin for em

1 - 20 of 29 Posts