Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know how many hockey fans there are here but the playoffs have started so.... GO PREDS!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol we'll see if we meet up!!! this year will be different!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the Pred's and AV's but I don't think either can make it to confrence but the Pred's might fool me they've been hot and so has Mason!!! In any case my pick to win the west is the Stars.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Since the Kings (dave taylor) screwed up another season, Im gonna be pulling for the Avs......and Calgary.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol go flyers???? you should be saying GO Forsburg and at the same time praying please don't get hurt AGAIN we're lost with out you!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ummmmm....Yeah....GO REDWINGS!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Broncsdale said:
lol go flyers???? you should be saying GO Forsburg and at the same time praying please don't get hurt AGAIN we're lost with out you!!!
No chit.......too bad he isn't like eric lindros......20 concussions still kick'n ass

is he still play'n???....last I knew he was with the rangers

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buck The Bronco said:
No chit.......too bad he isn't like eric lindros......20 concussions still kick'n ass

is he still play'n???....last I knew he was with the rangers
Yeah hes still playing and Owen Nolan will be back next year but I wouldn't say too bad hes not like Lindros!!! Foreburg plays MUCH more physical then any BIG star and has had two injuries that kept him out for a year each time!!! and is still considered the best all around player in the league.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK maybe I was wrong in predicting the Stars to take the west. They look tired and uninterested while trailing the AV's 5 to 2

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,879 Posts
Rootin for the Flyers too, but it wont happen.

Devils/Red Wings finals

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Go Sens !

(Ottawa Senators)

Sens all the way !

Sixlitre

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
is Washington in the playoffs? if not i dont care, actually i dont care either way but I pull for the Caps when i do watch it

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Broncsdale said:
No way !!!! Carolina or Ottawa will come from the, east the west is a little more up for grabs
Right you are, and I'll save you the suspense.....

Carolina is going to choke and die !:D

Sixlitre

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
but they won the regular season series with you guys while you had the dominator and now???

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
It's been ages since they got a game on Ottawa

granted they're hot in their own conference, I think they're already psyched out and ready to give it to Ottawa and fast.

Sixlitre

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I think Carolina may have hit the Habs at the wrong time!!! In the west the only away team to win was the AV's today and the stars looked terrible!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts