Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

261 - 280 of 285 Posts

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Tailgate gap like the V shape on the passenger side. That was from cutting out all support so the body bowed out. Newer got it back perfect but its far better.

jermil01 thanks it is getting there, I will be be doing it again in a few years but hopefully ospho will help.

badass1tonf100 Yes I have been done for a bit, living in Tally now and get back to Tampa once a month.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
cant spell progress right . . .

work I did today . . .

was supposed to be painted today but taping did not go as quick as planned. Also reprimered and blocked the doors some more even though both are far from perfect and need more mud to be 100% straight.

Outside should be painted tomorrow if I can get it in the booth

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
(Sidenote - a premier body shop is so much better than a front yard)

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Nice looking project you have going here. Based on the blue in the door jam I guess you chose a color. Excuse me I have to go back to page 1 and read about this ride.

Did about 10 sprayouts, had a red picked out. Always wanted it a blue decided over labor day weekend it's going blue. Did a bunch more sprayouts and picked one Friday afternoon and mixed the paint.

Color is K7 with an effect midcoat that gives more depth and pop in the sun.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #274

out of booth this am

assembled and back at home to sit.

The rear radius arm bushings fell apart so I have that now plus the interior to get started on.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
more pics here like always
http://s957.photobucket.com/albums/ae59/ufgators1/Bronco/

Wojo - Thanks

zainyD - I feel the same way some days while working on it

slowmo934 - Possibly since they are rare to see and I try to remember the 66-77 and 78-79 body styles I see around.

Now on to the next page of parts I need and work to be done.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
Still going but hard when Bronco very far away and only see a few times a year.

·
Super Moderator
14,735 Posts
man, talk about time flying by...seems like just the other day we had that meet down in Ocala..Bronco is looking good..

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
man, talk about time flying by...seems like just the other day we had that meet down in Ocala..Bronco is looking good..

Thanks, those were the days with me always breaking my 91. Meeting you and the many others I have from this site are some great memories. One day I will be back to that point again with a Bronco but this one is getting there just slower than my previous pace.

261 - 280 of 285 Posts