Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey man I just read this whole thread, you have given me renewed hope for my 79!!!

So how's that frame holding up with that job you did? I'm thinking of doing something similar to mine and also where did you get that trans pan with gauge and drain?

Thanks and awesome job, mine's pretty rusty but not that bad. I have a bunch of 1/8 galvanized steel sheet metal from old heat pumps I broke down for scrap. I was wondering if this would be suitable for a floor patch. Never welded anything in my life before either!

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
This truck is still around. The fuel pump was peeing fuel when running when I last saw the truck in December to run it. I swapped the fuel pump
15871285183758289493292894656169.jpg
yesterday and will do a brake line today that I found that was with a hole. Lots of issues mainly from not running much but I'm still trying at it.

Shout out to all my friends on here. I miss going in the woods with everyone.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
20200418_094845.jpg 20200419_142111.jpg 20200419_142119.jpg

Latest fixes are another new F350 MC, another new fuel pump, rebuilt rear pass wheel cylinder all since replacing in 2004 as noted the initial pages of this thread. It's bad all the initial photos of if looking horrible are gone for everyone to see. My amber fuel as shown did clear up after running bit but expect it again in a few months when I see the truck again.

It needs a few things I will have ready for next time I am around and can work on it. This thread is from 2004 and the vehicle I guarantee has clocked less then 1000 miles on this time. It will hit the trails again eventually.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Did you stay in Florida after graduation? Go Gators!! Graduated in 2000 and somehow ended up in Atlanta. I was in Gainesville for the whole Spurrier/ Wuerfell national championship run.... Looks like you got to do the Tebow time.

Finally can pull for the Bucs again. Winston just about ruined Pro football for me (hated that poser as a semenhole)… but now that Brady is the quarterback... I can pull out my Bucs gear and piss off all the Flacon fans.... after the super bowl fiasco they ALL HATE BRADY. Should make for some fun games.

281 - 285 of 285 Posts