Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup

looks like i have found a chassic and drive trian for the 87. got a line on a 92-94 fsb eddie bauer, 4" rancharo w/extended radius arms, 5.8 engine and e40d trans i believe, 4:10 gears.

body is shot. tailgate rotted through, quaters gone, fenders shot doors fair, hood good, windshield toast, grill good, lights and glass good. intior fair.

bad thing is he says the front seal is out of the tranns and dumps fluid out. gonna to listen to the engine 2marrow. if the engine sounds good i am gonna buy it. have a buddie at work who said he will rebuild for price of parts.
he can get parts through where he went to school for diesel tech.

gonna scrap the body and intior, keep the drive train and chassic, put the 87 body on it and put in new intior.

oh by the way, if the engine sounds good i am only giving up a grand for it.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Sounds like too much to me for basically an engine and chassis.... Plus all the trouble of having to get rid of all the rotted crap. A truck like that would for for 300 here and that's only if it ran... Nice that you have a buddy that will rebuild for you though.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,751 Posts
i didnt know they made lifts for rancharos let alone that it would fit on a bronco. jk. I would not give 1000 for it, 700 tops

1 - 3 of 3 Posts