Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna take my rifle and some friends to Pawnee National Grasslands and go shooting either Saturday or Sunday. It is a nice little area that is open and safe although it isn't regulated at all. It is about 45 minutes of Fort Collins off of Hwy 14 (Mulberry). It is just me and some friends so far, I'm the only one with a rifle or gun of any type, just wanted to take them out and get them acquainted with guns. Any of you who are interested can join us. We are all meeting at the McDonalds off I-25 and Mulberry at around 10:45-11. Going to need a vehicle with ground clearance to get in there.

Kyle

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Might be interested. I could bring my 12 gauge and thrower and we can shoot some clays. I have to head down to Denver one of those days (not sure which day yet), but maybe I can meet you guys closer to the grasslands. Driving up to fo co and then back is kinda out of the way. Keep this updated with what day you're going to go.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Me and a friend might come.If we do come he's rocking the ar-15 and I'm rocking a ak-47 and a ported glock.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Poopy, what's the status? You thinking saturday or sunday?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright so far the plan is for tomorrow, Saturday. We are going to try to be at that McDonalds at I-25 and Mulberry by 11:30 and at the place by 12:30. I am bringing my cousin, a buddy, and four chicks. I have my M-44 with 140 rounds, and my buddy has a Marlin .22. Not many guns but I don't anticipate the gals doing much shooting after they feel the kick. My number is 970-420-4936 for anyone who is planning on going but doesn't want to meet at the McDonalds and instead just wants to go to the Grasslands. Hope to meet a few more people.

Kyle

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Eh, can't do it Saturday guys. Sorry to bail, but I need flow so I picked up some shifts at work. Hope you guys have a good time. Pawnee is close enough that maybe we can do it again soon.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We will go shooting a lot once the weather gets steady.

And also, we will most likely be at Pawnee around 1 or 2, most in the party besides myself got drunk tonight and stressed to me 11 or 12 was too early. Pansies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts