Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have to go to court tommorw for my first speeding ticket:banghead Sad part is was not in my bronco but in my old man's jeep. Anyway the worst part is that where I have to go is the same place that they are holding the sniper trials at as well:mad: traffic is going to be hell. But who knows maybe I will see the bastard in person

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah I got my first in the Bronco.......and my last one too!-number 11:thumbup

·
Registered
326 Posts
hehehe...ahhhhh memories. I got my first one in the Bronco too. Gee...it felt like I was only going 45 :duh I couldn't really use the "it won't go that fast" excuse seeing as how he could hear my exhaust before I topped the hill :toothless

I don't know about VA but in NC if it's your first offense you can get them to send you to a 1/2 day traffic school and bump the ticket down to improper equipment. Might want to ask someone about that.

Good luck man :beer

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I got my ticket reduce to 5 mph over instead of 13 so I don't have to worry about my insurance go up. I also got to see the sniper and let me tell ya the guy gives me the creeps from a distance his face just has no emotions on it. Any way I also got to watch the press conferen's they had for him getting the death penelty. But it was mad crazy there, there were cops every where with baracade's I think I saw a few sniper's on the roof of the building plus a helicopter flying over every now and then.

·
Registered
769 Posts
ive gone to court 6 times in the past 2 years

1 time, fleeing on motorized vehichle from officer(4wheeler)

2&3rd time, riding illegally on street(4wheeler)

4, noise distrbance i was fined and went to court but i thing you should be about to work on your 4wheeler in your garage even if it is 10:05 pm and i was just tuning the carb and jetting

5, damage to public property, rode wheeler through park and left 1 little track

6, disorderly conduct, arguing with teacher and i said some nasty words to her

i know i learned my leson in all of those but hey ya only live once so live it up as long as your young

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
19 kinda sucks it just means you only got 2 more years til the magic number of 21 then after 21 there is 25 because of insurance drops then after that it is downhill.:banghead

·
Registered
432 Posts
good luck traffic court can be kinda rough in hampton roads. too many of our navy kids getting stupid the first time they are away from mamma. judges are pretty strict sometimes. but I think they are a little more lenient on you civilians anyway goodluck:thumbup

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tell me about it most of the people in court today were miltary and it was either dui or 85 in a 55 or something like that. Then the judge said something like dui's killed more military people back in te early 90's then desert storm did.:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts