Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went dog hunting this week. Found these at the local animal shelters . Male and female.Both about a year old. A little thin , but so well behaved . House broken, all shots , fixed , micro chipped , vet checked and know all basic commands.There were so many nice dogs there , it was hard to choose . But I have a weak spot for Shepherds and Labs.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Thats awesome you got a shelter dog. We just got a rescue dog, German short-haired pointer, smartest damn thing ever.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,122 Posts
Good on ya! Wish I could do the same.
Can't find anyplace that I could keep my dog at, so I had to give the Ex custody of our baby girl. :banghead

Anywho... that's very cool. Look like some nice dogs.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4xPepe` said:
Good on ya! Wish I could do the same.
Can't find anyplace that I could keep my dog at, so I had to give the Ex custody of our baby girl. :banghead

Anywho... that's very cool. Look like some nice dogs.
Hey Pep , would'nt it be cool if they had a shelter for ex's. When you get tired of their BS you just drop'm off .Of coarse no one would adopt them . Then they would have to be euthanised .:histerica

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
Dirtdigger said:
Went dog hunting this week. Found these at the local animal shelters . Male and female.Both about a year old. A little thin , but so well behaved . House broken, all shots , fixed , micro chipped , vet checked and know all basic commands.There were so many nice dogs there , it was hard to choose . But I have a weak spot for Shepherds and Labs.
Good looking dogs and good on ya for adopting!

Here's my shelter dog I got last Memorial weekend, Dustball-

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Dirtdigger said:
Hey Pep , would'nt it be cool if they had a shelter for ex's. When you get tired of their BS you just drop'm off .Of coarse no one would adopt them . Then they would have to be euthanised .:histerica

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
cool deal man i got my boxers form a boxer erscue society

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Dirtdigger said:

Those are some good lookin muts.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
johnski said:
Good man there, getting shelter dogs. I will always have rescued dogs in my house.
Yep , It's the only way to fly .

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Great looking dogs, now start feeding them chicken to get some meat on them.

Can anyone explain to me what this micro chipping is to dogs now?

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
arkansawer said:
Great looking dogs, now start feeding them chicken to get some meat on them.

Can anyone explain to me what this micro chipping is to dogs now?
Yea . They implant a micro chip between the dogs shoulder blades . If dog gets lost the vet or animal control can scan it to find out where the dog belongs.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Ah i see, so its a tracking device but can only be used if the dog is present.

Gotcha. Thanks

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Ahh... Labs. Good dogs. Another 6 months and they will be out of there chew everything to destruction phase. :)

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
they haven't chewed a thing up....yet.

*crosses fingers and knocks on wood*

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
stepchild88 said:
they haven't chewed a thing up....yet.

*crosses fingers and knocks on wood*
That's how mine was at first.... then it was four phone books, two remotes, and a ream of printer paper.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nice dogs! :thumbup

I just got mine from a shelter on dec 23

hes a sheperd/ golden retriever mix. Weve spent almost 600 dollars on him though, he is a little sick at the moment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts