·
Registered
1,063 Posts
hope everything will be ok. i will pray
john

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
we are pullin for ya here babe, glad you are still doin decent. you aer a fighter and i know you will get through this all and live a wonderful new life! you are in my thoughts and prayers

wes

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Stay strong Mels, we are here if you need anything.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Well I know it wasn't my pics that made it go up so what you been looking at girl? Just kidding

My prayers are with you.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
Damager said:
hang in there little girl
....... :stupid
Probably just part of the process Mel. Afterall, ya got somebody's chocolate in yer peanutbutter! :toothless

·
Super Moderator
25,855 Posts
hang in there Mels...better days ahead!

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm home now. I was just dehydrated. I've gone from 8 years of being VERY heavily restricted on my fluid intake to being forced to drink 64 ozs a day. So even though to me, when I'm chugging a bottle of water and it "feels" like alot. I need to be more conscience of exactly how much I'm drinking.

My pulse would jump up to 155 when I would stand up. The doc said that was from low volume and my heart has to kick into overdrive to compensate.

But anyhow, I'm home. I feel some better. Better than I was, by my chest still hurts. I'm good though. :D

·
huh
7,195 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
But anyhow, I'm home. I feel some better. Better than I was, by my chest still hurts. I'm good though. :D

drink that water mels.. :drinkbud just dont go crazy with it like i did a few weeks back.. :hug

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
KOOL-AID MELS!!! Tie a canteen around yer waist girl!
Glad to hear all is well... :hug

·
FSB MOM
479 Posts
Hey Mels.

Haven't been on the site in a while but I have been hearing about your progress through 79F150. I am glad everything is going so well. Did they tell you how long you would have to wait to know that the kidney won't reject or has that time already come. Keep up the fight. BTW awesome scar. I have a pretty good one but I got two little angels from mine. But you know you got an angel too!!!!

·
tired of your sh!t
2,882 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
drink that water mels.. :drinkbud just dont go crazy with it like i did a few weeks back.. :hug
fire water? :toothless

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,086 Posts
Just take it easy BB, one day at a time, and don't push it. Glad to hear you're feeling better. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts