Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm going to be making a trip to the junk yard this weekend. I mainly need doors a rear tailgate and a windshield wiper switch.

Now I know some ford f series trucks parts fit. But which years? Oh yea I need bumpers too. Will a ford f250 bumper fit?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
What year is your Bronco? You should really fill in your Bronco info.
Anyway F-series parts will work, from the cab forward of course. Switches,front end body parts, parts from the front seats forward are the same on F-series of the same generation.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've used interior parts from an F-250. You can visually check how the seams come together on pillars, around the doors, etc to see if the pull is worth while.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not really in line with what you need, but these are good easy upgrades

135 amp alternator from a 97-03 V6 Econoline E-Series or F-150 or a 95-01 4.0 V6 Explorer or Ranger. It is a direct bolt in and good foundation for any future mods you may want to do. Check out this LINK for further info.

Uuuuummmm, what else.....

The saginaw power steering setup from an econoline E-150 van with a 302 or 351 and a serpentine belt. Take the bracket (MOST IMPORTANT), pulley (ALSO IMPORTANT) pump, filler cap, and pressure hose. The pump, cap and pressure hose can be bought new/rebuilt. So can the pulley, but its real cheap at the salvage yard. I dont remember if there is one comprehensive link about the swap, but it's basically a direct swap.

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
All exterior parts from the front doors forward are the same on F series

1 - 7 of 7 Posts