Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Ford Bronco XL
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, cleaning our garage and trying to give away some rear Interior panels. They are beige or sand colored and in really decent shape. I picked them up from a junk yard and decided to keep my XL with the plain interior. Just don’t want to throw them out if somebody can use them :) im in San Pedro, CA.
B590FF33-59AB-4592-BED4-610F73C442F9.jpeg
B590FF33-59AB-4592-BED4-610F73C442F9.jpeg

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,399 Posts
Wow ! Very nice give away ! I wish I was a lot closer to CA to pick these up.

Someone is going to be very happy with these.

·
Super Moderator
25,337 Posts
Yo Trashboat,
That is a generous offer!
Normally our rules state members with less than 75 non-padded posts aren't allowed to list itens for sale, wanted to buy etc. However, will let this slide.
Rules at FOR SALE or WANTED to BUY RULES

As a wise Administrator once advised, "Let's keep it off the open forum and if you want to discuss, then keep it in Private Messages", aka Conversations.
"Once it's outside of the For Sale/Where to Buy Section, it's just between the parties, thus the Administration here can't resolve any issues."
Al

·
Registered
5G, 1996 XL, 351W, Made in the USA
80 Posts
Want! but sadly too far to drive for me as well...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Same here. Lot nicer than mine that are falling apart but sadly I'm something like 22 hours!

Hopefully one of our Cali members will notice this post and be able to take you up on it.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1996 Ford Bronco XL
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yo Trashboat,
That is a generous offer!
Normally our rules state members with less than 75 non-padded posts aren't allowed to list itens for sale, wanted to buy etc. However, will let this slide.
Rules at FOR SALE or WANTED to BUY RULES

As a wise Administrator once advised, "Let's keep it off the open forum and if you want to discuss, then keep it in Private Messages", aka Conversations.
"Once it's outside of the For Sale/Where to Buy Section, it's just between the parties, thus the Administration here can't resolve any issues."
Al
I thought I remembered that forum rule but figured it was worth the risk to post. :) ...because i can’t throw these away and i know someone on here can use them. They just seem so awkward to ship and take up a lot of space in our small garage. I figure a free giveaway, and everyone wins!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,701 Posts
I thought I remembered that forum rule but figured it was worth the risk to post. :) ...because i can’t throw these away and i know someone on here can use them. They just seem so awkward to ship and take up a lot of space in our small garage. I figure a free giveaway, and everyone wins!
They would be $200-300 to ship. I've shipped supercab rear panels and jump seats. Was 200 and change from KS to MI through FedEx. Ups wanted 300 plus.

Reactions: g00se and Trashboat

·
Registered
1996 Ford Bronco XL
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They would be $200-300 to ship. I've shipped supercab rear panels and jump seats. Was 200 and change from KS to MI through FedEx. Ups wanted 300 plus.
Yes! BigBlue. It seems like they’d cost a fortune to ship and would probably get damaged in route anyway :)

·
Registered
1996 Ford Bronco XL
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yo T,
I agree. Your post will live to another day, or 7, or¿
And thank you again Miesk. Just realized you helped fix the post. Im still learning. Hopefully somebody will message and pick these up soon!

·
Super Moderator
25,337 Posts
Yo T,
I hope someone will accept your kind gesture!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts