Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, im gonna be gone for probably atleast a month, if not a month and a half.

okay, you guys can stop cheering and read on now! :D
Please direct all personall attacks against me via PM so that way i can find them and laugh.

beans started to go tonight, and tommorow its gonna go good, so im gonna get stuck trucking and hauling.
between schooling, lots of driving, then farm work/driving i will be extremely dead, and only posting at like 3:45AM when i wake up.
it will help me atleast get awake before i get on the freeway. ill be looking at very few posts in the morning, and even fewer will get replies, so if there is something i need to answer for you, or are interested in buying from me, PM me, as my email sucks.
my days are gonna be from 3:40AM to about midnight or later, so i will be dead from lack of sleep, and my post will probably more uncomprehendable than ever.

see ya guys later!
Zach

:goodfinge
:toothless

·
Registered
409 Posts
Becareful Zack and we will see you when the season is over.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
:stupid Take care man! I know your used to getting a daily dose of shit from the board so here's one for the road: :goodfinge Be carefull out there and hurry back.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,558 Posts
beans started to go tonight
what does that mean, your hauling beans? anyway, be careful on the road zach, drink plenty of mountain dew :toothless

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dsotmoon said:
what does that mean, your hauling beans? anyway, be careful on the road zach, drink plenty of mountain dew :toothless
ya, im hauling soy beans, and will be hauling corn shortly.
ill really only catch up on posts/ sleep when it rains or snows heavy
thanks for the best wishes,

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Good Luck out there Zach, and watch out for those drunks. Thats the time they like to be out. I know I used to drive that graveyard shift and it was only cops and drunks out.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
I think if hes driving an 18-wheeler the drunks had better watch.

Keep Safe Bro, Maybe all of us can collect a few 60's a piece by the time your schedule calms down a bit.

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beans are going good now. i am dead though. :(
got home from hauling about 40 minutes ago, leaving in another 20 for a full day out. didnt even bother sleeping tonight.
way to many posts on here to try to read.

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Miketnf150 said:
Be safe man. Driving a truck and no sleep isn't a good combo!!:angel :angel
ya, but what am i gonna do? atleast i go toff early tonight and get to sleep till 5 tommrow! WOHO!
im driving this thing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts