Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bronco86 said:
I found a good tech page. I just can't remember if I found it in FSB, but anyways I thought I would share it with everyone. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/miesk5/BroncoTechnicalLinks/

Enjoy
:)
That is Al Miesk's (miesk5) bronco page. He has put an unknown number of hours into making one of the ultimate bronco sites! It truly encompasses most everything bronco related. Keep up the good work Al.

Rich

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
That just shows ta go ya that if you click on people's links, you'll never know what you might find. Meisk showed me that page back when the dark side was still open.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Wow....Just spent the better part of an hour and a 1/2 reading through and just looking over certain topics.

Thanks for the link.

·
Super Moderator
24,645 Posts
yo,
More to come.
I would like to get some articles's files from their authors to post on a secure server in case we lose them due to whatever; such as when we lost a lot of articles by FSB members in that other MB that went South recently. And in case the SF site goes too.

i.e., I still wish I had Tony G's hub swap article because he had all the tools needed for the earlier year's and the 95-96 years' swap (bearing socket is diff design that other years); plus he had the torque ratings listed.

Problem would be in selecting which articles to keep stashed away because so many are fantastically accurate and detailed.

Such as Davids!...(how many have asked how to remove the corners?..maybe 130 in the various MBs that I know of)....- (this is not shown in either Chilton or Haynes btw))

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Miesk5...

There is one article on there about constant power to the rear window? I know there used to be a few, Any cahnce on digging one of them up? I read it...But it was awhile ago, and i cant remember where for the life of me.

·
Super Moderator
24,645 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts