Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when i have odd technical questions on computers or networking in general where are the good places? I actually forgot the reason i was seraching for a computer forum just a few mins ago :doh0715:

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
GOOGLE up "vBulletin" and "computers" (to find BBS' that specialize in computers) and you'll probably find something.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Oh, oooh! I have the perfect two for you.

www.besttechie.net

and

forums.g4tv.com <--click the Tech Support forum.

I've recieved ALL of my knowledge of computers there. I started with no experience (I really got into computers because of a game called Diablo II) and now I know quite a bit. I've built several computers, I've been paid for multiple clients about any problems from hardware malfunctions to software, such as spyware removal and setting up accounts and programs.

Now, please don't expect for it to be homey like this place is, it's not. The people there will answer your question precisely and accurately, but they may not be as happy to see you as some people here. Just a note :thumbup

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
If they're advanced questions (well, the following forum used to be advanced, I haven't been there in quite a while): http://forums.bit-tech.net
It's british, but used to have some of the best there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts