Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at my local junk yard today to pick up some random parts and saw these...

Wild Country 31x10.5x15LT set of 4 with at least 50% tread left on them..

Tires are $200 for the set.. which would replace my 4 that are starting to go bad and the front 2 have dif tread pattern than the rear 2... So whadya think guys?

These would also be my 2nd set of tires for when I go for the 33's and new rims later on near the mid summer time..

and here's the link to schwab http://www.lesschwab.com/tires/light_truck/wildcountryxtxsport.asp

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I'd try to get em down on the price myself, but if the tires aren't really old or dry rotted and are in good shape around the bead and the belts of the tread then I guess 200 isn't a terrible deal.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
those are cheaper tires...

its not a bad deal, but then again isnt an amazing bargain.

what size are they? 33x12.5r15?

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I'd offer $125

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are cheaper tires...

its not a bad deal, but then again isnt an amazing bargain.

what size are they? 33x12.5r15?
size is listed

Wild Country 31x10.5x15LT

and Ill probably see If i can get them down to about $100-$125... but after looking through them the beads seems fine and they dont seem dry-rotted at all..

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,914 Posts
I had those on Mad Bronco one time and when they got wore down like that, they rode like asshole. I said I'd never run another set. I think Cooper makes those tires.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Yep those are Cooper tires. The Mud Terrains are way better then those all terrains. I think that The $125 mentioned before would be a good price if they aren't rotted and no sidewall or bead damage.

I picked up a set of those for a hundred bucks in similar condition right from the local Les Schwab after some dickhead icepicked my two front tires. I threw him out of the bar I knocked heads at and he didn't like that.

Mels is right they start to ride like butt when they start gettin wore down. If you get them and have them mounted make sure they road force balance em, not just the regular balancing. Or bead balance em. More likely to get a smoother ride if you do that.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I paid 200 for 2 32" BFG's with 1000 miles on them. Still running them today. And as with above those tires ride like crap when they to be worn down like that.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I sold a set of (4) 32" BFG's on aluminum wheels for $220. They were about 50% tread. Used tires arent worth much more than $30 ea. At least for 33's and smaller. Not to me anyway.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
I got a pair of 31x10.5 BFG AT/TAs for $50 with less wear than that, so I'd say you definitely need to get him down to about half price on those.

·
Registered
184 Posts
My cousin had those tires on his truck. He chewed through them in no time at all. Granted his truck is his DD as well, but they dont last long on pavement. He isnt too happy about it, hes going to BFGs once these ones turn into slicks.

$120 max.

-Tyler

1 - 14 of 14 Posts