Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to some BBQ place and omgsh im so stuffed. i ate so damn much you dont even know. im noramly never eating * anarexic * but you know what i fell so drunk becasue i ate it all. It was a buds 18th B-Day and we went to Victora Garndens out in So Cal in his 67 mustang and brought 5 other people. So here is what i ate, dont know how bad ill smell but eh.

5 Mugs Dr. Peper
1 and a 1/2 Pork Ribs * 36 ribs per one *
1/2 Part of hamburger * scott didnt eat *
Plate of frys
2 biskets with awsome butter like stuff
3/4 of a T-Bone Steak
1lbs of shreded pork
1/4 of a WaterMellon
and the best of all "ALL YOU CAN EAT BEANS"

and oh man do i fell sick. but i just wanted to let you all know :) i think i might go wheel tomorrow if it all settles in good

DAMN IM GUNNA GET FAT I NEED TO STOP EATING

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
i can't imagine how that shit is gonna feel.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
:stupid
shit thats a lot

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Man alive !

You really packed it away !!!!!!!!!!

Hit Montanas all you can eat ribs for a buddy's 43rd last Wednesday but I didn't touch you for volume !

Might have had 7 plates of bold ribs myself. The rest of us old men didn't do any better.

WTF happened to Montanas ?????????????? There's 3 sweetish rib sauces and only Bold and NO hottish sauces left, like cajun !?!?!?!?!?!? They got rid of it !

I won't be back

Sixlitre

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I ate pretty awesome last night too. It was my dad's birthday and I took him to Morton's. Great food, but I don't like how they look all discusted at you when you walk in there in old blue jeans, dirthy hat, and a holy white T-shirt.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I fell better, I love birthday dinners :)

50Gunner said:
You are anarexic normally? Thats not cool.
Yea unfortunatly, Balimic * how ever you spell * and anarexic. I have been like this for about 2 months and lost a average 55 - 60 lbs since then. I went from a 2xL shirt to a L and pants from a 42 to 34 in that amount of time. Im tring to get over it and its going slow.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,801 Posts
I had a 1/2 bowl of cereal....

guess its time to go grocery shopping.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
My buddy's awesome wife made egg sandwiches at 4 a.m. this morning, i was washing it down with 7 and 7's.
Mmmm

with little bits of green onions or chives perhaps ?

Sixlitre

1 - 11 of 11 Posts