Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody thinking bout going to the good friday mud bog in king william county? It's usually a big event.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Got any more details?

·
Registered
980 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that video is from the charles city mud bogs, you're right about everything else though. King William co. $10 to get in
directions rt 360 thru mechanicsville to manquin turn right on mt pleasant rd. then turn right on aquinton church rd. go about 4 miles till you see ballfield on left turn right keep going till you see entrance on left.

here is a vid of the king william bogs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoARkuRW9wk&feature=related

·
Registered
980 Posts
that video is from the charles city mud bogs, you're right about everything else though. King William co. $10 to get in
directions rt 360 thru mechanicsville to manquin turn right on mt pleasant rd. then turn right on aquinton church rd. go about 4 miles till you see ballfield on left turn right keep going till you see entrance on left.

here is a vid of the king william bogs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoARkuRW9wk&feature=related
My fault:doh0715:...I thought that tree line was too close to the holes then I remembered in my video. I figured I had just drank too many libations the last time.:beer

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's all good, I'm sure i had a few too many last time too. you going this year ? we try to get out there early and get a spot on the fence and stay there all day with the easyups and the grill going. just look for my bronco it's hard to miss.

·
Registered
372 Posts
nice vid badabing. we where there when that guy rolled. thats us in the back ground at the end of the vid. click on the pic

·
Registered
980 Posts
it's all good, I'm sure i had a few too many last time too. you going this year ? we try to get out there early and get a spot on the fence and stay there all day with the easyups and the grill going. just look for my bronco it's hard to miss.
I am diff going to try and make it with my Bronco too( be the 1st one since I got the Bronco running) , but I think it is going to be on the sidelines and not going through those holes. I'll let the guys with the brand new F-250's and 2500's go through and entertain the crowd..

·
Registered
376 Posts
The one off of exit 214 is free.Last all weekend.I guy named Ron owns the land.Gonna be 2 bogs and some trails openen up this year.Went last year and had a blast.Going this year as well.Some of us are leaving around 9 or so on friday.Any body going to that one.Oh and sorry for hijacking the thread.

·
Registered
454 Posts
any more info on the one off 214? and anyone know the exact date for this years good friday mud bog?

·
Registered
376 Posts
This is the adrress: 2820 adkins rd providence forge va, 23140 Right now we are talking about meeting at the Bass pro shop,around 8:30.And heading out from there.Anybody want to meet there and convoy.It is on the 21st of March.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Good Friday Bogs are on March 21. I am actually going down with three other Broncos. A '68,'75,'79, and my 93. Think we are going to convoy down from Mechanicsville which is just down the road from the bogs. We are going to try and park on the opposite side of the bogs from where you come in from.

We thought it would look cool to have almost all of the body types represented.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Good Friday Bogs are on March 21. I am actually going down with three other Broncos. A '68,'75,'79, and my 93. Think we are going to convoy down from Mechanicsville which is just down the road from the bogs. We are going to try and park on the opposite side of the bogs from where you come in from.

We thought it would look cool to have almost all of the body types represented.
Yea we gotta meet up somewhere. PM me your number.And when we get close,I'll have my buddy call you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
va92bronco, are you talking going to the king william bogs or the charles city bogs? we're doing king william and I think you and old79bronco are talking bout two different bogs, don't know for sure just looks that way.I'm going to try to be at the king william bogs early (8-9am) to get a good spot on the fence opposite the entrance.

·
Registered
980 Posts
va92bronco, are you talking going to the king william bogs or the charles city bogs? we're doing king william and I think you and old79bronco are talking bout two different bogs, don't know for sure just looks that way.I'm going to try to be at the king william bogs early (8-9am) to get a good spot on the fence opposite the entrance.
I'm talking about the King William bog. Not sure what time we are leaving yet. We usually get there in the early to mid afternoon, but I am thinking around noon time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
how to get there

hey iv'e heard all about the king william mud bogg lol i have never been to a mud bogg so im excited lol i know kingwillam a little but i dont no where it is and what time is the best to get there???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts