Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good junkyard on the eastern shore of MD, VA, or Delaware. All I am looking for is a nice set of seats for my BKO, but the only place I have found so far just has a bunch of junk, and nothing newer then like 95.

·
Registered
454 Posts
there its chesterfield auto in chesterfield,va, circle auto parts in colonial hieghts, and up by the mountains in leon,va theres a junk yard that is so big it might take 2 days to look over everything. i believe its called leons autoparts. i can tell you the name next weekend, as i will be heading up there.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
if i recall "pick and pulls" are kinda big around there, found them on the web awhile back

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry if I did not specify, but I am really looking for something around Salisbury, Maryland.

I was asking mainly for Eastern Shore or Maryland, Eastern Shore of Virginia, or delaware. If I drive all the way to the other side of Richmond I am looking at 4 hours of driving, and if I go to norfolk I am looking at $17 in tolls just getting across the bridge/tunnel and back. Trying to stay within two hours of driving for a really nice place with alot of 2000 and newer cars. And less then an hour would be great, if possible.

I think I might have found a place in Bridgeville, DE, but they aren't open on the weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts