Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the bad news, friend of mine totaled the shit out of his bronc yesterday... busted his head on the windshield, he's alright though, just got a scuff on his neck from the seatbelt... he hit the back of an 18 wheeler (the back tires, thats why its caved in like that like he hit a pole) - heres a pic...

as for the good news, got all this stuff from it for 60 bucks:thumbup ( the good news isnt whats important though...more to help him out than myself )
1. gutted cat with straight-thru pipe
2. door panel
3. 2 intake filters
4. door rain guards

if anybody wants anything else off of it, it is in PERFECT condition from about the doors back, no rust on ANYTHING, no dents, etc... if your in texas and need somethin, let me know - kenny

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Upper tailgate rubber...The piece in the top thats folded over in a U-shape.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lord Drilim said:
Upper tailgate rubber...The piece in the top thats folded over in a U-shape.
i think you hit the spot! if its the seal that goes on the bottom of the window, he doesnt got that! probably the ONLY thing missing, haha - sorry

·
Registered
990 Posts
Wow that sucks! Where did the rear axle go?

Do you know if the fuel pressure regulator is still good(or compatible, I think it should be)? I dont have the money to buy one new.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mrit said:
Wow that sucks! Where did the rear axle go?

Do you know if the fuel pressure regulator is still good(or compatible, I think it should be)? I dont have the money to buy one new.
1. he had rims on it that he took off and it was jacked up in that pic..

2. im not sure, im pretty sure everything from the quarter panels up is trashed though :shrug if he's still got it tomorrow, i'll let you know :thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
does it have the bronco badges? i want some to put onto my toolbox, let me know by PM or whatever

wes

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the kindness guys... i'll let him know tomorrow..

if anyone is in texas, and can come down to take parts (we'll help too:thumbup ) he is going to part it out for the next couple of weeks - stuff thats GREAT - the 2 back panels, mirrors, tailgate, top(brand new tint), driver door (tinted as well...) - all in PERFECT condition, not a scratch/nick, nuthin... interior is all intact, except the passenger door panel, back bumper is PERFECT, anything lese just ask (look at the pic first!)... but he really doesnt want to mess with shipping, so let me know...

wes - got it :thumbup

thanks guys

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
How about the hood? Will it fit on a 94 now? Would you mind shipping it....:goodfinge

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lord Drilim said:
How about the hood? Will it fit on a 94 now? Would you mind shipping it....:goodfinge
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. :goodfinge

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Man, glad to hear he is alright.........That those look like he hit a pole though....

Best wishes and get well soon.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gators0204 said:
How about all 3 window motors?
i have a pending offer for the tailgate, but as for the fronts.... i'll see tomorrow... pretty sure they work

also, since your not in the area, do you have ANY idea of how to remove them :shrug

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
taking them out is easy, putting them back in is harder, take the door panel off, find the bolts that hold it in, remove them and then snake the motor out

wes

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks wes :thumbup

this is what i'll check to see if he's got tomorrow...

1. wes 03 - bronco emblem
2. IH8Jeeps - passenger seatbelt assembly/tailgate?
3. BigBlue89 - Transfer case
4. gators0204 - 2 door motors
5. Mrit - Fuel pressure regulator

is this right? anyone else?

i dont know if this belongs here or in the for sale section :shrug

1 - 20 of 33 Posts