Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in FT. Huachuca for 3 1/2 months. I will be driving my un-lifted Bronco down there. While at Ft. Hauchuca I wanted to get a lift kit installed and buy some bigger tires and rims. I will not have the ability to work on it on my own so I will need a good, fair shop to do it for me while I am there. Can anyone tell me of any in the Sierra Vista area?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Talk to Doni Lancaster at Lawley Ford there....I am in phoenix, but I bring my Powerstroke to him only to work on it, and they do a lot of aftermarket business there...he is a service and parts manager....hope that helps...if he can't help you, he will point you in the right direction

·
Bronco Master
602 Posts
I hope Lawley Ford is better than Lawley Chevrolet Nissan. I wouldn't give business to anything Lawley after my experience. Those fawkers had my Titan for 4 weeks for some simple paint work and warranty repairs. They had to reshoot the clear 4 times to get it done without crap in the wet clear.

·
Registered
586 Posts
My Powerstoke has over $100k invested into it and they still warranty it for me...Im sorry you had a bad experience, and I do agree with you that I would never refer anyone to a dealer that effed me over....Doni though is great...I promise...

Reactions: Keeper
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.