Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good shop to have a 4 inch rough country lift installed in the Los Angeles, CA area?
Any idea how much it should cost to install?
Who knows of the best (cheapest) place to buy lifts, rims, tires?

Plans w/in 1 month:
4 inch Rough Country Lift System(new leafs)
35 inch Toyo Open Country MT or Nitto Trail Grappler MT
17 x 9 MT Classic Lock Wheels

Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good shop to have a 4 inch rough country lift installed in the Los Angeles, CA area?
Any idea how much it should cost to install?
Who knows of the best (cheapest) place to buy lifts, rims, tires?

Plans w/in 1 month:
4 inch Rough Country Lift System(new leafs)
35 inch Toyo Open Country MT or Nitto Trail Grappler MT
17 x 9 MT Classic Lock Wheels

Thanks!
Im in the Socal area and got quote from 3 different places my set up is similar to yours in that I have the 4' rough country with the extended arms(did you get the extended brake lines too?) havent decided on tires and wheels yet but JBM motoring in Orange is 625 including alignment out the door and they had pretty good reviews on Yelp...Outlaw in Santa Ana was 580 and had decent reviews..hope that helps

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info! My guy in San Fernando quoted me $600-$700 which sounded right plus I trust him as I have been working with him for more than 10+ years on my muscle cars. Peace of mind from a mechanic that you trust is worth more $ to me to ensure it is done right the 1st time.

I am ordering the extended brake lines, dual stabilizer, sway bar drop brackets, dual socks for the front - everything. Anyone know where to find the best dels of RC lifts? I guy I know that has a Jeep said that RC gives Jeep guys in the forums free shipping and 10% off. Hopefully they will do the same for us FSB owners.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Thanks for the info! My guy in San Fernando quoted me $600-$700 which sounded right plus I trust him as I have been working with him for more than 10+ years on my muscle cars. Peace of mind from a mechanic that you trust is worth more $ to me to ensure it is done right the 1st time.

I am ordering the extended brake lines, dual stabilizer, sway bar drop brackets, dual socks for the front - everything. Anyone know where to find the best dels of RC lifts? I guy I know that has a Jeep said that RC gives Jeep guys in the forums free shipping and 10% off. Hopefully they will do the same for us FSB owners.
Which place in San Fernando?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts