Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's a good start but holy popups batman.
:twak

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A lot of the pop-ups that are on there are because I put them on there. They are my ways of getting traffic. As soon as I start getting traffic I will take em off. Also, I would pay for it, but I am only 17 with a low-paying job paying for all of his own bills. :goodfinge

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SquattyD said:
and why did you have to start 3 threads about your website?
Thats exactly why. I have to. I'm not getting many people to the site, or at least contributing to any of the pages. Apparently because of the pop-ups. Sorry about the inconveniences that you might have. I just wanted to make a website and not be criticized for it, but if you have to can it be in my guestbook? :imp

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
94bronco said:
It's a good start but holy popups batman.
:twak
nary a pop up with good old Norton Antispam...best $29 i ever spent (well, the clear corners were close). lol

·
tired of your sh!t
2,880 Posts
I just wanted to make a website and not be criticized for it,
considering your sensitive nature,maybe you're better off doing something else. You are going to get as many different types of responses as there are people to give them. good and bad...if you can't take it,it's your problem.

·
huh
7,195 Posts
NOBS! said:
considering your sensitive nature,maybe you're better off doing something else. You are going to get as many different types of responses as there are people to give them. good and bad...if you can't take it,it's your problem.
that is a great reply,.... it would fit perfectly in here too.

·
Registered
748 Posts
NOBS! said:

:toothless :histerica

Sounds like something that would be written on a card, that had flowers sent with it... :uhoh3

Did you send that to an ol' ho, that you used to know? :imp

·
tired of your sh!t
2,880 Posts
Max said:
:toothless :histerica

Sounds like something that would be written on a card, that had flowers sent with it... :uhoh3

Did you send that to an ol' ho, that you used to know? :imp
christmas card material, huh? :toothless

1 - 20 of 23 Posts