Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is my last day of work, after which Ashley and I start packing and getting ready to hit the road. :chili: :chili: :chili:

I am totally stoked about the change of locale and ready to get the hell outta this backwoods, fugged up town, get away from the moron I once called my wife, and just get plain get to a better part of the country.

After much discussion, Ashley and I decided that we would go together even though I don't have a job just yet; she did not want to go there alone or for us to be separated for long. She, however, already has a federal position and will be making as much as I currently do...however, there are a lot of IT jobs in Champaign-Urbana and I have some connections at University of Illinois, so I should be able to get a good job making considerably more $$$ in fairly short order - the average salary there for people that do what I do is about $15,000 more a year than I currently make...still, it is a gamble when I still have to pay for a $130,000 home that has not yet sold :doh0715: There my be some hope that it will sell soon, though...one guy came out two days in a row to look at the house and said he loved it.

After tomorrow I will be away for a few weeks :cry but I'll be back.

My parting thoughts of Hugo, Oklahoma can best be summed up as follows:

Hugo, OK----->:lowblow <-----ME

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
TreR1969 said:
Tomorrow is my last day of work, after which Ashley and I start packing and getting ready to hit the road. :chili: :chili: :chili:

I am totally stoked about the change of locale and ready to get the hell outta this backwoods, fugged up town, get away from the moron I once called my wife, and just get plain get to a better part of the country.

After much discussion, Ashley and I decided that we would go together even though I don't have a job just yet; she did not want to go there alone or for us to be separated for long. She, however, already has a federal position and will be making as much as I currently do...however, there are a lot of IT jobs in Champaign-Urbana and I have some connections at University of Illinois, so I should be able to get a good job making considerably more $$$ in fairly short order - the average salary there for people that do what I do is about $15,000 more a year than I currently make...still, it is a gamble when I still have to pay for a $130,000 home that has not yet sold :doh0715: There my be some hope that it will sell soon, though...one guy came out two days in a row to look at the house and said he loved it.

After tomorrow I will be away for a few weeks :cry but I'll be back.

My parting thoughts of Hugo, Oklahoma can best be summed up as follows:

Hugo, OK----->:lowblow <-----ME
Welcome back to IL, hope to see you guys in June! :beer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts