Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My uncle lost interest in it and told be to go get it. This thing is a real turd, the 304 is locked up, no brakes, no glass. It was free though, so I'm gonna get it running, and drive the piss out of it. The tranny seems okay and so does the transfer case. I found some interesting booty fab too.
I think it's a '72 (?) Jeepster Commando

Looks like it was wired for 110v? wtf

Check out the master cylinder brace:banghead

When I get it running, it will be punished :rockon

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Nice master cylinder job, 304's are nice little motors, I've got one in my Cj, Never preferred the Jeepsters, but it looks like it's got potential, Good luck, Hit me up if you need help with that 304.

Yeller

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
that little thing is cool as hell bro.
a friend of mine in mass has one that he did a resto on and it came out tit.

good luck and have fun, wish i had gotten one for free.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
i would just burn it and watch it explode, but whatever floats your boat

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
STUPID said:
When I get it running, it will be punished :rockon
ROFLMAO!!

Well don't punish it too hard, it is a cool little Heep.

I think that would be a fun custom project.

And if it doesn't come together, you can test out the BKO's Flex on it. :toothless

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
derrick36 said:
How many damn vehicles is that?
Too many
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
No kidding.

And why is that van still tan and not painted like the A-Team Van?
I chicken'd out on the A-Team paint job, gonna have a buddy do a big ass four wheelin mural on the side. :toothless Still looking for some bling 20's for it first.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
STUPID said:
I chicken'd out on the A-Team paint job, gonna have a buddy do a big ass four wheelin mural on the side. :toothless Still looking for some bling 20's for it first.
No you must paint it for the A-team. Do you ahve any idea how many ladies you could get with that paint scheme?

ya alot of them.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Sway said:
Forget the A-Team:thumbup
A Team was Chevy anyways....Plus I doubt you look like BA Berackis....Howd you like the nick name Mr T.........Non Stop Jokes...lol......Take that jeep body and place it on a Bronco Set up........Then all you do is "Cut"....Alot quicker and cheaper........If I hear one more person has a Jeep in here Im gonna Raaaallllpppphhhh....Urgh

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
F1rocco said:
A Team was Chevy anyways....Plus I doubt you look like BA Berackis....Howd you like the nick name Mr T.........Non Stop Jokes...lol......Take that jeep body and place it on a Bronco Set up........Then all you do is "Cut"....Alot quicker and cheaper........If I hear one more person has a Jeep in here Im gonna Raaaallllpppphhhh....Urgh
Mr. T kicks ass. I would concider it a great honor to have the nickname Mr T. And who cares if the real A-Team van was a GMC. It was a badass van with a badass paint job.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
Mr. T kicks ass. I would concider it a great honor to have the nickname Mr T. And who cares if the real A-Team van was a GMC. It was a badass van with a badass paint job.
QFMFT

·
Registered
87 Posts
Let me know if you need a PS setup pretty cheap. I pulled one off of a J20 pickup to put into my heep, but don't have the heep any more. Good box, put the pump leaks. Not sure about Jeepsters, but it was a pretty straight forward swap for CJs.

·
Registered
118 Posts
F1rocco said:

Guess ya better start hurling then cause I got a Bronco and a jeep.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
on the van get them 20 dollar walmart spinners on it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts