Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And what better way than going to look at a craigslist ad sayin', "Built this to go hunting and have fun the redneck way."

Newly installed old school towing mirrors worked like a champ too. Don't like the look of the new square style.

Basically the guy chopped and welded an 86 Grand Wagoneer to a 76 J10 pickup. Little upset that he said the tires were good, and when I get there they were all flat, but since I brought the trailer just incase, not too a big deal. Actually got him down to 300 because it wouldn't run except on starting fluid.

Aired up the tires to see how well they can hold, and got the carb off now to do a rebuild this weekend. Interestingly it's a Ford Motorcraft two barrel for whatever reason, so I don't expect anything tricky.

Only thing extra I need now I think is a sticker sayin', "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand..."

Adrianspeeder

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
haha, that is freakin awesome, i remember my '73 J4000, it was a tank, this thing is like a 4 door bronco in the jeep world, great find :beer

·
Registered
674 Posts
If your signature is current with all those rides, it should be right at home, lol.

It's a ummm... some thing, you wouldn't understand.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Looks like a neat rig.

Don't they uh, make you workout in the military?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That's pretty cool

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
You should list what vehicles you still have. I'm curious.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,078 Posts
Only thing extra I need now I think is a sticker sayin', "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand..."

Adrianspeeder
It looks more like you need 2 of those stickers. That's something else.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Do a Holley 600 and 4-bbl manifold like BroncoRN did with his Wagoneer.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,194 Posts
Thats an interesting jeep to say for sure...neat one of a kind though. :thumbup

Plans for it?

KC

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Isn't there anything on Craig's list you won't buy..........:doh0715:

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i like it was it custom crew cab or did jeep offer that as a rail road special?
The dude welded two trucks together.

i wanna see his hack job on the frame. Pics please, Adrian!
Ok, I'll snag some for ya. It is G-E-T-T-H-O. For sure won't be playing over the dirt mounds, and I'll just run the mud bog.

Looks like a neat rig.

Don't they uh, make you workout in the military?
Went over a year without really working out due to back to back deployments, and still maxed the PT test last week. I love the Air Force.

You should list what vehicles you still have. I'm curious.
Sig is current, but gonna have to go back to making the picture style as I'm running out of lines to add this contraption.

Scrap it.
Why the hell would I do that after buyin', haulin', and startin' to work on it a little bit to make it a runner around the farm. Go jump in a lake. :smilie_slap

Thats an interesting jeep to say for sure...neat one of a kind though. :thumbup

Plans for it?

KC
I think I'll name him clinkity clyde.

Isn't there anything on Craig's list you won't buy..........:doh0715:
The adult section is blocked on government computers...

Adrianspeeder

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
The dude welded two trucks together.

Ok, I'll snag some for ya. It is G-E-T-T-H-O. For sure won't be playing over the dirt mounds, and I'll just run the mud bog.

Went over a year without really working out due to back to back deployments, and still maxed the PT test last week. I love the Air Force.

Adrianspeeder
Try Re-Enforcing the frame if it all possible. Jeeps should have fully boxed frame, so strengthening it shouldn't be too hard.

Also.... Yes you are a very skinny chair force guy... please buy some whey protein and put some muscle on. Also... what kind of 1911 is that on your hip?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
So that is a Grand J 10. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 64 Posts