Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
gone fish'n
23,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some shit to do with ebay motor's fees. total was like $29 and change but after fees the check was for $1.97. Seriously? The fees were $27.00? I wonder what they took for people who were owed 1,000's :banghead

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
What are you gonna spend all that loot on? there Jopes

·
gone fish'n
23,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ranger if your final value fees were so high I wonder where the hell the money went to? kinda seems like the lawyers are crooks.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,464 Posts
That's why in the two instances I was eligible for class action...I knew I wouldn't get much, if anything. So I never participated.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Final Value Fees Paid :$51.98

Check Amount :$3.47

·
Low Buck Bum
3,494 Posts
Pfft, a company I worked for filed bankruptcy, devalued their employee shared stock from $270 a share to less than a dollar. My retirement check (after fees, lies, and b.s.) came to $13.47, I didn't cash it, it's still in a box somewhere, one of these days I'll frame it.

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
Ranger if your final value fees were so high I wonder where the hell the money went to? kinda seems like the lawyers are crooks.
Orly!? Always be skeptical of any personal injury or disability attorney, or any attorney willing to sponsor a class action lawsuit.

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
I got a whopping 3.98. Time for daddy some new socks, wait...... A new sock I,......I, guess would, would,... be more like it

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Pfft, a company I worked for filed bankruptcy, devalued their employee shared stock from $270 a share to less than a dollar. My retirement check (after fees, lies, and b.s.) came to $13.47, I didn't cash it, it's still in a box somewhere, one of these days I'll frame it.
I have company stock but its not my retirement. I doubt I would count on company stocks as retirement for that reason. I have hear about a lot of companies leaving employees broke. A couple coworks of mine talk about their spouses retirement working with delta being in the toilet for the same reason.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts